Found out my ex was seeing his new girlfriend while we dated?

My ex and I dated for abut 5 months. He started to act all hot and cold the last month we were together. After he bought a house his personality changed and he became arrogant. We agreed maybe we shouldn't see each other due to his behavior. Flash forward to December things were looking really good for us. We were on the right track and talking about getting back together. Then we went through something pretty devestating and our relationship was never the same. I found out that while he was my boyfriend ( he asked me to be his girlfriend) he was seeing this girl. She's everything I'm not. Tall blonde beautiful and successful. Then I run into an old friend and we reconnect. Turns out this girl divorced this guy just up and left him back in January of this year. I see this girls car at my exes house allll the time ( he lives a few miles from my house) and it still upsets me knowing her ex husband loved her so much she treated him like crap. My ex and his ex wife are now together but from what my friend and other friends tell me she's a controlling biatch. My friend also told me that she is probably using him because he has his own house too. So I guess karma took care of itself but It still hurts knowing I was cheated on. How do I get over this? I haven't been with the guy in 7 months and I'm still not over him.
1
1