Why do guys tease girls about stuff?

Why do girls make fun of girls sizes or tease them because they started their period or other girl stuff? I've had it happen to me before, does it simply mean they're immature or something more?

1225

Most Helpful Guys

• Really? Who does that? He dont wanna live or what? Making fun of her for like stupid jokes (men does that too), pushing instead of puliing door or vice versa (as always) but making fun of size is pretty much immature its all natural and he should understand instead of making fun of it.

• I think they're probably just playing around with you just to have fun, I don't think they mean anything bad by it. Guys can be silly and immature sometimes it's just the way we are, that's what makes us so much fun! lol

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on the guy. Some might just like the girl and don't know how to express it ( so he might just joke), some think it's cool to judge women in front of their friends, while trying to notify what type of girls they perfer, and just like bullies, some may just want to hurt others to feel good after being hurt before ( some guys might see bullying a girl to be easier, since they have the belief of women not being as strong in strength to him, therefore believing to have a low chance of getting beat up as to a man.)

• Haha I see there’s another child hiding behind an older profile. You should’ve picked a younger age like 20 or so like I did. Young enough to be naive yet old enough to have some experience.