Why do guys tease girls about stuff?

Why do girls make fun of girls sizes or tease them because they started their period or other girl stuff? I've had it happen to me before, does it simply mean they're immature or something more?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Really? Who does that? He dont wanna live or what? Making fun of her for like stupid jokes (men does that too), pushing instead of puliing door or vice versa (as always) but making fun of size is pretty much immature its all natural and he should understand instead of making fun of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're probably just playing around with you just to have fun, I don't think they mean anything bad by it. Guys can be silly and immature sometimes it's just the way we are, that's what makes us so much fun! lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on the guy. Some might just like the girl and don't know how to express it ( so he might just joke), some think it's cool to judge women in front of their friends, while trying to notify what type of girls they perfer, and just like bullies, some may just want to hurt others to feel good after being hurt before ( some guys might see bullying a girl to be easier, since they have the belief of women not being as strong in strength to him, therefore believing to have a low chance of getting beat up as to a man.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I see there’s another child hiding behind an older profile. You should’ve picked a younger age like 20 or so like I did. Young enough to be naive yet old enough to have some experience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It's because guys show friendliness by talking shit? If you can't laugh at yourself then you have confidence issues you need to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can assure you, guys are definitely immature. Especially at a younger age. Perhaps the reason is that they "like" you. Or maybe it's just that they don't understand how girl stuff works and decide to make fun of it for a number of possible reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys usually tease girls to judge their reactions, a woman that can be quick witted and spin it back is a huge turn on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just to have fun. Why must we be serious every second of the day?

0|0
    0|0
  • Immaturity mainly... if i girl shows emotions men just crumbled and try and dodge emotional things

0|0
    0|0
  • its just harmless fun. dont get all serious about it

0|1
    1|0
  • Because it's funny when the girl gets mad or it's because the guy likes them

0|1
    0|0
  • We need more older women on their website that’s for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • As everyone said. Guy probably likes the girl. Emotions for guys are hard to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • it turns us on and l love a girl to tease me l am a little tease l love to play

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they like the girl, but don't yet know how to show affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do boys push girls down in the playground?

0|0
    0|0
    • bullying I guess? my da told me sometimes when guys tease girls it might mean they have a crush on her

• Show All
    • Yep. Crush. it's an immature way of saying I like you without actually saying it.

• lol i never thought of that's SO TRUE!! XD

• You respond in a positive way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something more

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when we like a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Means that he is into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think they like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It work for both ways

0|0
    0|0
  • What u mentioned not machore

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy could like the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Because they can’t relate. Just a combo of ignorance and immaturity. In their minds it’s all fun and games, harmless jokes.
    They just lack sympathy when it comes to things like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • If it isn't fun and games it's depressing. We can't understand why you would choose to be depressed, maybe we just respect your intelligence too much.

• Men around me never tease me about my periods or my size, tease me on anything else, if u r the age that is on here and guys around u do that then I don't know what kind of guys u hangout with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's because guys tease each other all the time and it's no big deal to them. They don't always realize that girls are different and don't enjoy teasing the way guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sometimes flirty (not if it's about periods though..)

0|0
    0|0
  • What age are we talking about here?

That hasn't happened to me since I was probably 7 or 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys love the reaction

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason we do it to them?
    It's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't talk to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 🙄how are you 33?

0|0
    0|0
    • im 12 i thought the website wouldn't let me on ehre so i lied about my age lol sry

Recommended myTakes