Is this a good sign?

When a guy says he could spend the whole day with you, & also look at you for hours?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Spend the day with you. yes... also look at you for hrs. that sounds like infatuation to me.

• Is that bad? Or just meaningless and im thinking its more?

• Well he said he could spend the whole day with you. There's no reason for me to think he's lying then you tell me he doesn't live here, he's visiting family, he's from where i live but he comes back every year. So he's giving up family time to see you. He either doesn't enjoy the company of his family which is a possibility or he enjoys yours. I'm operating from the assumption he's known your for a while (hence why he'd miss not seeing you). Maybe i should clear that up. have you just recently met him?

• Kinda yes! He did tell me that he would rather hang with me! Cause he seen them all week

Most Helpful Girl

• im not even a guy and i think thats a good sign