When he noticeably starts saying your name a lot?

Out of the blue a coworker started teasing me more and using my name a lot more. I've known him for a few years and have always gotten along with him but something seems different. Never really used my name in a sentence. Now, it's at least a few times per conversation. When he says my name, his tone of voice even changes. Quieter and lower so it definitely gets my attention. I dont recall him ever doing that before. Oddly, he told me he was going through a bad break up so we see each other more and I check up on him more. Just wondering if this is all just a coincidence.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Woah, you're overreacting. Like he's giving you 100$ every time he spells your name. But actually nothing happens he just spells your name. Start to worry when he starts to spend the money on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be crushing on you and enjoying your company more. He feels comfortable and safe around you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Weird, I have a coworker who started doing that too. It could be that he's developing a bit of a crush on you or it could mean nothing more than being a friend, joking around with you. If he recently with through a bad breakup it's probably the latter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes