Why won’t this guy leave me alone?

I asked this guy to help me with my home work. he a starter on the football team and a pretty boy with a lot of hair (girls love him) Yes we were flirting a little bit but I’m a natural flirt, I didn’t take it serious but he took it too far, grabbing my boob just to “feel it”. i got up with my stuff, thanked him for helping me and left. He chuckled in amazement. Ever since then he started acting mean towards me. He won’t say hey even when I say it to him, he stop saying hey to my friend (he normally did) , and looks at me in disgust. Tonight there was a party and I was wearing a sparkly fitted dress. Very cute. He was behind me and said “wearing a sparkly dress.. mhmm” and walked right in front of me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You asking why won't he leave you alone, but then say he won't even say hi to you... sounds like he pretty much is leaving you alone. by the way, what does him having 'lots of hair' have to do with anything lol?

• I only said hi once, just trying to be nice but he blowed me off. But ever since then he’ll make little comments about me on which I can hear them

• Just ignore him, he will eventually go away.

Most Helpful Girl

• He misunderstood what you meant by helping you with your homework.

You actually wanted help with your homework, he took it the wrong way and didn't think you actually wanted him to help you and saw it as, hook up with him.

I think he is mean because he is confused and mad about the situation. He probably likes you and knows he messed up and doesn't know how to express his feelings.

All in all he is only looking for one thing-- sex.