Is it normal for two straight guys to sleep in the same bed?

My boyfriend had a friend over to hang out and he ended up staying the night and he said they always sleep in the same bed when they stay at each other’s house. They’ve been friends since they were kids. I told my boyfriend i think it’s weird and it makes me uncomfortable. He has a couch one of them could sleep on but they still choose to sleep in the same bed. This bothers me and he says I’m overreacting. Do I have a right to be upset over this? And if so, how should I go about addressing the situation?

415

Most Helpful Guys

• you're over reacting. It's normal. It highly depends on the level of friendship they have.

Like, see

I slept with my father , brother, cousin (male) , mother, grandfather , aunt and even grandmother.

I have slept with starangers (men and women)

I am a Virgin.

It's just sleeping.

Sex = NOT involved

We DONT touch each other intentionally when we sleep with each other.

Most of the time. It's just ADJUSTMENT.

For example, when my grandfather came over to our house as a guest. We made special arrangements for them. We granted them double size bed. I slept with my father for two days.

What's the problem girl. It's just an ADJUSTMENT.

Everyone who took birth has to make some adjustments.
    Adjustment and adaptations is another name of life.

It's just sleeping! What's the problem?

• It sounds to me like they've got a bit of a brotherly life bond, plutonic and non sexual. It's not something I think is very common but I've shared a bed plenty of times with my two male best friends and nothing was weird or anything. I mean isn't it common for girls to share beds together when they have sleepovers? Personally I don't see the problem but that's just me. I think if it bugs yiu t g at much definitely talk to him about it, even if it's for a bit of reassurance 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Completly normal. Should he make him sleep on the floor? If I have friends over, they sleep in my bed too

• No but I would assume one of them would sleep on the couch. Also I had planned on staying over that night but he cancelled on me so his friend wouldn’t have to sleep on the couch. Almost makes me feel like he’d rather sleep next to his friend than me

• I think he was just being a good host. The bed is most likely more comfortable.