Guys, do you like girls with big butts or big breasts?

16

Most Helpful Guys

• My God seriously what is wrong with kids these days? look when you grow older and wiser and have relationship with someone mature you will find people who love you won't care about your physical aspects much. I am 33, good looking, married the most beautiful and down to earth girl 10 years ago... we have 2 kids together, I never care about how big her butt and breast are... cause I love her, as in the whole package her heart-mind-body, cause I accepted her as how she was.
    So my suggestion to you is, just be yourself, don't worry too much about what men likes about you, like yourself the way you are, love yourself, workout, play sports or do some extracurricular activities, socialize, make good hobbies, keep good company, study... while you grow older, you will be wiser and men will find you, you won't even need to try.

• The one this weekend had neither. Still - I like her. Which is the point, I think: I need to like, like, LIKE a person. Equipment is secondary priority.