Sometimes I think bwing a good woman is pointless. Am I correct?

Sometimes I feel like men dont even appreciate good women period. Every guy I know, every single last one of them, whether its my own ex boyfriend or another family member/friend's boyfriend DOES NOT appreciate his good woman. Men love hoes, its facts. I think all the men that chased me did so in the hopes that I was a hoe. They got to know me and didn't appreciate me for who I was and I came to realize that being a good woman to a man is pointless. I understand that doing things because you care SHOULD be the only reason you do them. I did care about this one guy so much I did everything just because I wanted him to be happy. I didn't want a reward or to be noticed at first. But as time passed and he drifted away from me while I tried my hardest to love him, he said I was "too good for him" I got offended. I basically did everything right and still ended up heart broken. I realize he would have loved me more if I was the type of girl he is used to. The same "ungrateful, cold hearted, cheating" ex girlfriend who broke is heart is the girl who he opened up to enough to get his heart broken by her in the first place. So I guess the same thing happened to me and in the end, I should take a lesson from my ex. He didn't even have to be a good guy anymore and I still loved him and hoped he would just love me back and he played me AND I was pretty, had money, and had other options but still loved him. But he didn't see that I cared. So I should just care about myself even if a guy does appreciate you, he only will because you don't care about him back. Guys love the chase and the thrill more than than they tend to love me and I really am a good person just trying to do whats best for myself despite being hurt by somebody I cared about

210

Most Helpful Guys

• It is sad but true. Lot's of guys are players, going on about mostly to satisfy their ego. But still, not all men are like that. It is more that they behave similarely and when seen it once you can spott them easier. Being catious and keeping your guard in place is a good defence strategy. Be aware of how he behaves and learm what type of guy you are seeing, keep track on red flags.
    I'd say that guys who are overlyconfident is more likely to be a risk.

So basically:
    Keep your guard up.
    Be catious when you meet people and look for red flags.

• There are a lot less out there that care about a "good" SO and just seek the bliss and thrill of a new. I myself am guilty of that and I think it stems from losing faith in the opposite sex and ltrs. "good" is so subjective and it is self assessed most of the time. We tend to have such great opinions of ourselves which is completely decoupled from how others actually view us. "a good woman is pointless." it seems to becoming that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s a very cruel world with cruel scenarios and even worse people. We hurt and abuse each other mentally all the time. It’s really hard to have a functional and loving relationship in the world we live in today. I understand why you are upset and you have every right to be. But I think that just because he was wronged and he wronged you, doesn’t mean you should lower your owns standards to their ways of living. You said you have money and are pretty right? Well that also means you have confidence in yourself. If you are so well off to see the situation as it is and kind of person you are then you are leaps and bounds above the mental capacity of the man that left you. Clearly you are a woman who is looking for an equal partner who doesn’t need or want the validation from others. The strongest relationship in this world today is one where two confident and caring people share the same interest in wanting to feel the empathy and satisfaction from caring for one another as equal individuals. Don’t let his ignorance of happiness tear you up. The “hoes” you speak of just want validation and create an unhealthy dependency on others. That’s not how you live life.
    I think you seem like a strong woman who knows what you want. I know it may take time. But don’t be discouraged just because you aren’t finding good people. Try broadening your search. Ask people about their standards or life goals. Weed out those that aren’t worth your time. There is more than one person on this earth for you. And if you already know what you're NOT looking for, you are one step closer to finding them. I wish you luck.