Why was I chosen over her? he still talks with her?

My boyfriend left a woman he was trying to date to be with me. He told me how he complained to her about standing up to her family, stop letting them control her, and how her family didn’t even like him to begin with. He said his pet peeve was her not driving long over/not spending the night all because of her parents he said we were having sex and she still couldn’t stay over. he said he felt like she treated him like. A friend. So the last day of February he told her “i met someone else and I’m trying to be with her” and she cried she started getting upset and fussing at him for meeting another girl. And she begged for him back but he told me he apologized and said “sorry sweetie l still be here for you” so Today i went through his phone. The day after he broke up with her though he texted her first saying “hey sweetie how are you doing” he initiated the conversation the next day after that too saying “hey sweetie how’s your day going so far” the week after he broke up with her she was still trying to see him and he was trying to clear his schedule to see her too from the text. weeks went by and neither one of them texted each other until last Saturday he texted her first asking how she was doing she didn’t reply. Then today i see text from her saying she missed him and said she hoped he was doing good and he said i miss you too sweetie i hope you’re doing alright sweetie. I see text from both of them bringing up memories and bringing up their inside jokes as well

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• In my book, the "no contact" rule says that when you break up with someone, you cut off all contact with them and you move forward with your life. It is not a means of making someone miss y ou so you can reunite.

What you are experiencing now illustrates why no contact is a good rule. His contact with her now MAY be innocent and he MAY not have any desire to be unfaithful to you, but you will never know and you will forever question his faithfulness to you. You can ask him about this but you will question his sincerity when he denies any improper motive.

You already don't trust him, because you went through his phone. How much of a future do you think you have with this guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're second fiddle. Get out.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

What do you mean second fiddle?

• Show All
    • 7d

I mean he told me he was going to tell her he met someone else and then he asked me to be his girlfriend

• 7d

Yeah, that all sounds great. It's everything you've described afterwards that sounds concerning. Perhaps I'm simply the wrong person to offer advice. It seems today like people juggle and plate spin. It all seems so shallow and I don't understand why people put up with it. Sorry Asker, I think I wasted your time:(

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes