Guys, what is your limit when it comes to a girl's jealousy?

What things are okay and when does it start to be unlivable.
Like let's say you're having a conversation and she starts denying that she's jealous that you spend so much time with a female coworker, when does it go from being cute jealousy that you'll tease her about to annoying possessiveness?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I’ve had a girlfriend be jealous of my guitars that I practiced for an hour a day. That’s way over the top.

If she’s genuinely so into me that she’s hanging onto me and needs to be near me constantly, that’s great. But if she only behaves that way when other women are around, it’s obvious and extremely annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex-wife got jealous of my female coworkers. But it's only natural for coworkers to develop friendships. But I guess I can understand it. We went on vacation once, and when we came back a female coworker jumped and threw her arms around me. Totally unexpected. My wife was livid. What can I say - I'm a libra. Everybody loves me.

0|1
    0|0
  • When i can't even hang out with my female friends (most of my friends are indeed female), is the turning point.

I mean the kind of jealousy when shr gives a distasteful look when i talk to an attractive girl, thats fine. Sonething we can laugh about later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, when I was your age, it was when it became hints or accusations of being interested in other girls, because a lack of trust is deadly for a relationship.

At this point in my life, I expect more jealousy the younger the woman is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never gotten to me too much when it was about people, but one girl got jealous of how much I loved my dog, that was an issue lol

1|1
    0|0
  • which person in the question is you?
    my limit was when i was accused of "infidelity" when just seen talking to another girl. there are several other indicators, but that's a sure sign.
    jealousy is indicative of insecurity and maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I draw the line is typically when she starts asking of me to stop having contact with someone with whom I have a completely platonic relationship, since I abhor cheaters and will most certainly not cheat, and I will end that platonic relationship myself if the person In question tries to get with me, but an instant deal breaker is if she starts looking through my private stuff behind my back, that is telltale sign pointing towards trust issues

0|0
    0|0
  • - When she forbids me from hanging out with someone at all, even when I always invite her to go along.
    - When she expresses her jealousy through anger, yelling, tantrums, or getting physical--rather than calmly and politely asking me not to do whatever it is that's bothering her (in which case I'd comply nearly every time).
    - I'd do almost anything to make my partner feel more secure and comfortable, so I'd be bothered if she was a hypocrite and wouldn't do the same for me.

Otherwise, it takes very extreme cases for jealousy to bother me. In fact, it's a trait that I find desirable in moderation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends firstly on whether this girl and I are in any form of relationship. Then if she actively offends the person or me, attempts to sabotage the friendship, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • One thing that really creates a bad taste in my mouth is if i notice her trying to subtly check up on me

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl done that with me on this site she messaged me in p/message first day l was on here so things were fine then at night time this other girl spoke to me not in p/message and the first girl saw that l said to this girl l love you so the first girl sent me a p/message saying you are my guy why you say you love her l said l meant nothing she told me to get that bitch out of my life so l did that and this was only my first day on here l spoke with this girl for 5 month and we were going to get together for Halloween she is 200 miles from me and she knows everything about me and that l am an honest decent guy she went on holiday for two weeks then come back home from holiday last Saturday and when l put on my laptop l find that she has blocked me not very nice she was a real jealouse girl l just can't get my head around it all

1|0
    0|0
  • It generally doesn't happen with me, my behaviour is crystal clear between colleagues, friends and others xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is such a lack of trust how can a relationship even function correctly.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it would be too much and have a negative impact on my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • She starts to wreck shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • When she thinks I want to be with every girl I see

1|0
    0|0
  • no limits.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes