Guys, would you date a girl who’s been with black guys?

Do you think white girls who have been blacked are trashy?

Or would you not care? Personally, I wouldn’t care but a lot of guys wouldn’t date them. What do you think?
Updates:
Note: Almost every girl has been with a black dude. That limits the options for guys who find that a turn off.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really care who a girl has been with in the past. It's the present that matters. And besides, if a girl likes having sex with black men then maybe she won't mind if I have sex with one too!

0|0
    0|1
  • That shit would make me look for someone else. I really want to devote myself to someone who did that to cross a BBC off her bucket list? Got used like a fleshlight by some guy who just wanted to fuck a white girl?

Personally, no.

0|2
    0|0
    • Do girls really do that though? Like fuck a black guy as a “bucket list” things?

• Show All
    • Evidence?

• reality

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• don't care either way; however, would say that myself and those who normally would do not share common interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as she didn't have sex outside marriage

0|1
    0|0
  • Without a doubt, I would date a girl no matter who she has previously dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want to be her first black guy

0|0
    0|1
    • Dislike me all you want but your girl like this dick

• Show All
    • Oh really? Well I am not black so I couldn't be a self-hating black dude for a living

• I'm not a self hater. I love black women.

• Don't care. We are all human.

0|2
    0|0
  • if she was lightskin yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, It matters to me a little bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I Would Not lol

0|1
    0|0