Guys would you date a bipolar girl?

348

Most Helpful Guys

• I have had one long term relationship with one and had dated (very short term) about 1/2 dozen more in my late teens and early twenties.

Why?

Usually, they are amazing in bed; aggressive, adventurous, and primal. Also, they are a blast to hang out with-when they're on.

Unfortunately, however...

When they're off, they are, at best an emotional mess, at worst downright scary. It is possible that she may even turn violent. You have to get very good at reading people to avoid ending up in a bad situation.

This is just my experience, make your own decisions.

• If I ask you the same question... what you gonna say

• Um is this trolling or spamming lol. You always use that pic

• Cuz it is related...
      Only someone who have knowledge will be able to. answer that question.
      And that answer is not one liner.

Most Helpful Girl