Guys would you date a bipolar girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have had one long term relationship with one and had dated (very short term) about 1/2 dozen more in my late teens and early twenties.

Why?

Usually, they are amazing in bed; aggressive, adventurous, and primal. Also, they are a blast to hang out with-when they're on.

Unfortunately, however...

When they're off, they are, at best an emotional mess, at worst downright scary. It is possible that she may even turn violent. You have to get very good at reading people to avoid ending up in a bad situation.

This is just my experience, make your own decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ask you the same question... what you gonna say

0|1
    0|0
    • Um is this trolling or spamming lol. You always use that pic

• Cuz it is related...
      Only someone who have knowledge will be able to. answer that question.
      And that answer is not one liner.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• My first girlfriend was bipolar. We were together for 3 and a half years. Lots of ups and downs but what I've learned is that their conditions don't have to define who they are. Some bipolar people are really easy to get along with and some normal people are insufferable shits. But then, I'm a weird guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny you should ask this particular question. I am currently dating a woman who is bipolar. I am deeply in love with her. Her condition is taking a toll. Are you bipolar and asking for yourself or is this a general info question? If you are bipolar I would really appreciate starting a private dialogue with you. As I believe there is much we could learn from each other. If your interested please message me back

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to. First month could be heavenly, like a woman like this only exists in fantasy, but then the next month is all about accusations, screaming, wrist slitting/self mutilation, violence, threats, etc. Bipolars are difficult to communicate with, let alone date. People think that biploars switch moods randomly and often, but it's actually every 2-6 weeks per change in personality. Emotions are like seasons. NOPE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would and have dated a lady with bipolar disorder. Was even engaged to this lady. I'm not saying by any means it was always a walk in the park. There where a lot of good times with plenty of rough patches (hers and mine). I myself have bipolar disorder and some severe physical health problems. But as far as her bipolar went as long as I could keeper her taking her meds her moods stayed more stable not perfect but better. The same was true for myself. In the

0|0
    0|0
  • In a heart beat if I already knew her pretty well and depending what she is into. Being "bipolar" wouldn't keep from getting to know a person. So why would it keep me from going out with someone with it. Not gonna let an opportunity pass by.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she directs her hyperssexuality towards me and doesn't chest I'm fine with it. I have mental disorders so I have no issue dating a girl who has them.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as she's not contantly using it as an excuse i think i could. I have a lot to give so as long as she's not using it to her advantage/to manipulate im fine with her getting abit more attention

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend Demi (hope fiancé and wife someday) is bipolar. I still love her with all my heart regardless. Demi is the light of my life and will always be in my heart and soul forever and always.

0|0
    0|0
  • wait... you mean.. there are girl who are not? where do they live?

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if I fell in love accidentallybnot knowing. Don't mean to be rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean a girl you couldn't decide if she liked me or not so she's super hot and cold?
    Fuck nay mentally ill lady fam. Fuck nay I say

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you be honest and tell them before they got emotionally involved? Because when someone cares they will try to work things out

0|0
    0|0
  • No I’m sorry but I’m not good enough to help a girl with that she would need more support than I can give her

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much it affects the relationship. I'd treat a girl right depending on how much she's treating me. It's a give and give back kind of deal

0|0
    0|0
  • If a part of you is a submissive goth girl and the other one a dominatrix. Then please text me your phone number.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Im not into psychos. No offense but i like silence.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on what she looks like and personality, but mostly what she looks like. So yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she had a personality that mixes well with mine then of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on time, patience, stage of my life and severity etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. A condition should not define a person. Love them for who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Most wouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • No--just too many issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes