What’s up with Indian guys being so sexual towards females?

Ik it’s not all of them but it’s a lot of them. Sending random nudes or perverted messages wtf. They also definitely don’t care about age. Happens on a lot of sites/apps. If I’m correct they also treat women the worst and are one of the main groups to do sexual crimes against women. I’m just wondering were they taught to be like that or something.
  • Taught not to Respect Females
  • Most of them are perverts
  • Some of them are Perverts
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian women are very conservative, and they have to be respectful of them or there are consequences in their society. By comparison, they see Euro or American women as "loose" and less deserving of respect - and since there are no direct consequences, they see those women as a free-for-all to do as they like. They aren't at all concerned about offending anyone, just in getting what they want - and if they don't get it from you, they figure there are plenty more where that came from.

• Funny how they are more conservative than us and sexual crimes are still happening more over there

• The marriage age is rising there too as it is elsewhere, and premarital sex is so frowned upon, that there is no outlet for sexually-frustrated men - and a small percentage of them turn to rape. There is also a HUGE class system there, and the upper class is used to being utterly pampered by their lower-class servants - so the upper class feels really superior to the lower class. That doesn't help.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you look where they come from, its how they treat women tbh.
    Treat them as second class citizens