We does my ex go to my profile to look at pictures of me several times a week, when he has a new girlfriend?

You can skip this if you want: First the technical details: You can post instagram "highlights" on your profile (your old stories, to make them stay for good). And you can see a list of people who have viewed them. If your highlight has been seen by less than 50 people (like mine), the viewers are listed in a chronological order - the one who saw it last, is in the top. I noticed that my ex was one of the first people watching my highlights (he appeared at the bottom). Then suddenly he was on top. Then I went to my second account, and watched my own story. Now I appeared on top. The next day my ex was on top AGAIN=he watched my hightlight/s AGAIN.

Start here: Basically I found out that my ex watches the same 5 pictures of me (and videoes, posing in a tight short dresses before a night out, and posing in a sportsbra and leggins and other selfies) up to 3-4 times every week!!

We broke up a year ago, after having spent 3 years together. He is 23 and I'm 22. We broke up due to distance as he wanted to move closer to his family, and he is not in a very serious relationship with another girl, that he loves. So I just don't understand why he still has the need to look at pictures/videoes of me, when he has moved on with a new girl? Can anybody explain to me why he does this?

Ps, I don't want to sound petty, but I - and especially my body - am a bit prettier than her. But that still shouldn't make him want to go to my profile and look at his ex/me several times a week if he loves her right?
..
...

02