I was dating this man, is he being dramatic, text included, should I even respond?

So I was talking to this guy, we had a disagreement which led to this. He basically threw a tantrum and decided on his own to create his own solution without talking it out with me and coming to an agreement. This was our last text. I told him once he feels he can talk it out like an adult to come to me. Which I guess really upset him. He told me bye and he told me to stop texting him so I did. Then this morning he texts me the last text. Like what is he doing? I wasn’t going to be in contact with him anymore, I don’t know if I should even respond. What should I do? Does he feel he made a mistake?I was dating this man, is he being dramatic, text included, should I even respond?
  • Respond to him, ask what he wants
    Vote A
  • Don’t respond to him, he doesn’t deserve it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• is hard say without what argument was, but can see he more rude to you with bit you blacked out, but end looked like he want it over for good without trying,
    sometimes to get people open up bout the real problem is the way you talk about, if you more aggressive it not always going work, I understand you got frustrated as wouldn't open up bout issue, but you did sting back lol
    reminds me of scopios lol,
    just by chance have you tried coming at it from a more supportive way to see if change? it only work tho if he serious bout you tho

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He misses you (or the thought of you) and wants to drag you back in. He wants to pretend like everything is fine and hopes you won’t remember why you were so pissed. If I had to guess he won’t take any responsibility for his part of the actions.. and you will be left in emotional turmoil. Girl, he’s not worth your time. Find you a man.

1|0
    0|0
    • So I ended up just replying that life is great. All he said was “good, enjoy your weekend”. I didn’t respond anymore.

• Good for you! You should do just that 🛀🏻🍷

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Text is no way to have an argument. You can't hear their tone. You can't read their body language. There is simply too much that can too easily be misunderstood.

0|2
    0|0
  • I thought I was dealing with a man. Yeah I would have told you to fuck off too.

0|1
    0|0
    • The only reason I said that is because he refused to communicate with me and he always told me he was good at communicating which turned out to be a lie. And he’s the one who told me to stop texting him, now he’s texting me which makes no sense

• Show All
    • I have noticed he does say things in the heat of the moment without thinking it through. He’s a veteran also. At this point I don’t want anything with him. Like this just gave me a sneak peek to how he handles things in a relationship.

• Well then the two of you aren’t for each other. You don’t want to help him work on his issues and work on things together because you don’t accept his mistakes. Break up and move on. You’ll be sparing a lot of feelings and anguish if you do it now rather than dragging it on.

• The constant belittling was pretty bad... But never ever disrespect a guys manhood if you want to have a meaningful conversation with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • QUIT DOING THIS. You simply cannot forge a relationship by texting. Period. Giant fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • But we don't k ow what was said before this lol

0|0
    0|0
    • We had a disagreement and he basically threw a tantrum and closed himself off. he told me he was good at communicating but he didn’t want to communicate with me to come to an agreement

• Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be already forgetting about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of you have connected through the mind and ego, so regardless, this would never work out. This is an egoic based connection that comes from the lowest parts of both of you. in another response you asked why he was still texting you. The reason is that the ego is attracted to dysfunction, and is fed by it. He wants to eat (not that).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He’s childish, you’re not dealing with a man you’re dealing with a young boy and if you tell him the truth he feels as if you’re insulting his ego. If he can not communicate without throwing a tantrum than that’s someone you do not want to deal with in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fucking way ! Don't reply to him ! you just gonna waste your own time and energy, seriously seems he is so immature and he is gonna text you anyhow he feels like seriously he doesn't respect you at all, he just wants some attention

0|1
    0|0
  • do NOT respond. He asked you to stop texting him. unless and until he comes back to the table to discuss, there's no need for you to respond to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Text me hun I want fight w u

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes