I was dating this man, is he being dramatic, text included, should I even respond?

So I was talking to this guy, we had a disagreement which led to this. He basically threw a tantrum and decided on his own to create his own solution without talking it out with me and coming to an agreement. This was our last text. I told him once he feels he can talk it out like an adult to come to me. Which I guess really upset him. He told me bye and he told me to stop texting him so I did. Then this morning he texts me the last text. Like what is he doing? I wasn’t going to be in contact with him anymore, I don’t know if I should even respond. What should I do? Does he feel he made a mistake?I was dating this man, is he being dramatic, text included, should I even respond?
  • Respond to him, ask what he wants
  • Don’t respond to him, he doesn’t deserve it

59

Most Helpful Guy

• is hard say without what argument was, but can see he more rude to you with bit you blacked out, but end looked like he want it over for good without trying,
    sometimes to get people open up bout the real problem is the way you talk about, if you more aggressive it not always going work, I understand you got frustrated as wouldn't open up bout issue, but you did sting back lol
    reminds me of scopios lol,
    just by chance have you tried coming at it from a more supportive way to see if change? it only work tho if he serious bout you tho

Most Helpful Girl

• He misses you (or the thought of you) and wants to drag you back in. He wants to pretend like everything is fine and hopes you won’t remember why you were so pissed. If I had to guess he won’t take any responsibility for his part of the actions.. and you will be left in emotional turmoil. Girl, he’s not worth your time. Find you a man.

• So I ended up just replying that life is great. All he said was “good, enjoy your weekend”. I didn’t respond anymore.

• Good for you! You should do just that 🛀🏻🍷