Are guys caring only towards the girl they have feelings for?

1163

What Guys Said 63

• "Women *plural* they care about... " Yeah, pretty much. I'm not gonna go kiss the forehead of some random ass girl to make her feel better. Lol

• Nope
    I usually like to help everyone.
    Are you in this situation right now?

• Yes. This guy I know shows a lot of care towards me. One day when I was upset, he immediately sensed it and then was by my side all the time, showing me funny videos off the internet. He makes sure I’m comfortable all the time.

• Oh good
      I hope everything goes well

• Thank you!

• No. They have friends and family. If You are wondering if a guy has undisclosed feeling for you thats a good indicator though

• Are girls caring only towards the guys they have feelings for

• Yes. there's about 100 girl id sleep with. And only about 2 i give a fuck about emotionally

• No. I love so many girls that I don't have feeling towards

• Nope, but I give special treatment to the girl I have feelings for. (obviously because I like her)

• I don't have feelings for my female friends and I care about them quite a bit

• No the girl we like gets attention but we do take care of other females in our life.

• Nope. Many guys will be caring for most girls, that's in our genes.

• I do not have ever had feelings for only 1 woman at a time so no. Not me.

• Yes because why care about anyone else if you don’t have feelings for them

• Depends what you mean by caring. I would say that I am caring to girls that I.. Care about? Not romantically, but as best friends. I suppose that I would care with a bit of a different edge for someone I was romantically interested in.

Of course, when girls (and people in general) show unfavourable qualities, it is hard to care for them. It's good to try though, assuming what they have done is within reasonable limits.

In short, no, guys (mostly) care about all their female friends. Just a little more for romantic interests / partners.

• Nope, but there can be many girls one guy has feelings for

• No. They care for all especially girlfriends of bae.

• Men are always friendly to the people who respect them

• Nope, it's the same for some girls, and it's very confusing

• Want the truth, then yeah sometimes depends on the guy

• Most of the time. but there's some dudes out there that are just all around nice people

• Nah, guys are caring to all girls but now on the same level of intimacy

• Show more from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 11