Guys, if a girl is not addicted, is smoking still a dealbreaker for you?

I mostly smoke when I go out with my friends or sometimes it happens at home too. I can tell I am smoking around 10 times per week.

Would it still be a huge dealbreaker to you?
I want to clear that I never smoke like feeling for stress relief. I am just smoking it like after drinking a coffee or for something on that moment I just wanted to do it.

How much smoking few times on day is more harmful than drinking a red wine during a dinner or going to a bar or club and being drunk on that night?

I feel there is bias against smoking and we are already giving damage to our bodies in many other ways already.
I do hate when smoking is addicted, my father is doing too and I know it is very unhealthy in that way. I think if a person has a good willpower, there isn't anything wrong to smoke sometimes.

540

Most Helpful Guys

• In Tokyo we'd probably filter out at least a third of the younger population if we filtered out smokers, and well over half if we filtered out drinkers. So many young girls smoke and drink, and the majority of my exes smoked and drinked.

It does appear to become rarer to find smokers as we get older though Most of my friends have quit, for example, around their 30s.

But it was never a deal-breaker in my case. I never noticed much of a scent either, even when kissing, but tobacco in Japan is definitely much milder in smell (not in tar/nicotine) than American tobacco. A lot of it is imported from Turkey to my knowledge. I compared the scent though to American tobacco one time and it's such a world of difference. In America I once went to a bar that had smoking and when I came home, I could smell the smoke all over my clothes: it was that strong even though only a few people in the bar were smoking. Whereas with Japanese girls, I never even noticed a difference between kissing a smoker and non-smoker.

As for health, I'd still favor the slim ones who cycles 2 hours a day and eats reasonably healthy but smokes and drinks now and then to the one that's completely out of shape, never exercises, and eats junk food on a regular basis. I'd also bet on the former one to typically outlive the latter.

• you know all these cultures and knowledge about countries by the spy stuff, don't u?
      very great answer by the way, thank u! I completely agree with u and I am not smoking a lot

• Lol you are like me
    But now I am down to one cigarette every two days
    No smoking is never a deal breaker, but I would rather have her quit with me, as I would care for our future home to be smoke free place at least, maybe we will share the occasional cigarette every week that's it.

• yes I agree with u, I just like it sometimes and I really have my willpower on it

• I am lol
      I just always try to say no Xd

• Thanks for the Mho dear

Most Helpful Girls