Why Do Guys Point Out My Flaws?

I would say I'm an alright looking girl lol. I get a lot of attention tbh and I get told that I'm pretty often.

My ex used to always make me feel bad about myself, and he would always point out my flaws or tell me that I look fat in my new jeans. It really messed my confidence up, and since then (2 years ago), I haven't felt so good about myself like I used to, before I had met him.

Since then I haven't been in a relationship, but I have been recently dating this new guy. And he pointed out a flaw to me today regarding my teeth. I don't think they're that bad, but I am genuinely very insecure about them (due to my ex), and I have been looking to see a cosmetic dentist.

It really sucks because my old relationship really affected the way I see myself physically, and he doesn't even care anymore. And new guys are coming into my life and doing the same thing.

Why do they do this? I don't get it...
Why Do Guys Point Out My Flaws?
10
1