Is it possible to not realize you’re in love with someone?

For guys, is it possible to not realize you’re in love. You care deeply for that person and get slightly jealous sometimes, constantly like talking to them and hang out, sexually attracted to them but are you friends? Or are you in love or somehow emotionally attracted? Is it possible for someone to not realize they’re in love with someone if they’re close and might just assume they’re friends. How do I help them realize if that’s the case.

Ps. My friends guy friend is like that (and he’s my friend too) and EVERYONE thinks they’re a couple not just friends and I don’t think it’s fair for either if they aren’t upfront or even know how they feel about eachother. Especially since I don’t think my friend has feelings for him. But should I do
(And please don’t say stay out of it or wtv actual opinions would be appreciated thanks :))
Also they’re not really close friends they’re kinda close and he is kinda a player so he doesn’t treat girls in the best way EXCEPT her, he respects her and pretexts her and I think that’s so weird for both of them since that’s not the case with his current partner even.

315

Most Helpful Guys

• So you are in love with a player who have a friend, its easy, make him an offer he can rejects and let him to fuck you.
    After it follow as friends.
    He is just gonna love you one night, so take that ride and leave.

• My friend is a girl who has a best friend who is a player

• Yes, but your friend is his friend too, so... I dont see the problem by the way if he would like to be with her or on reverse they would have been now.

• Nahh

I'm fully aware of when i fall in love.
    Seeing or talking to them becomes my top priority.
    Jealous tendencies spark.
    Sexual and emotional attraction.
    Wanting to do anything for them or putting them first above yourself.
    Accepting them for who they are.
    Caring about them, seeing them happy.

• But wouldn’t u ever think that I’m just that way cuz we’re close friends or wtv

Most Helpful Girl

• I would without a doubt point it out to your friend, who probably realizes it anyway, if it's that obvious to you she's gotta know as well.
    As far as you trying to be a match maker I'd stay out of that, after you say what you need to say to your friend anything more would be pushing it.