Is it possible to not realize you’re in love with someone?

For guys, is it possible to not realize you’re in love. You care deeply for that person and get slightly jealous sometimes, constantly like talking to them and hang out, sexually attracted to them but are you friends? Or are you in love or somehow emotionally attracted? Is it possible for someone to not realize they’re in love with someone if they’re close and might just assume they’re friends. How do I help them realize if that’s the case.

Ps. My friends guy friend is like that (and he’s my friend too) and EVERYONE thinks they’re a couple not just friends and I don’t think it’s fair for either if they aren’t upfront or even know how they feel about eachother. Especially since I don’t think my friend has feelings for him. But should I do
(And please don’t say stay out of it or wtv actual opinions would be appreciated thanks :))
Updates:
Also they’re not really close friends they’re kinda close and he is kinda a player so he doesn’t treat girls in the best way EXCEPT her, he respects her and pretexts her and I think that’s so weird for both of them since that’s not the case with his current partner even.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• So you are in love with a player who have a friend, its easy, make him an offer he can rejects and let him to fuck you.
    After it follow as friends.
    He is just gonna love you one night, so take that ride and leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • My friend is a girl who has a best friend who is a player

• Yes, but your friend is his friend too, so... I dont see the problem by the way if he would like to be with her or on reverse they would have been now.

• Nahh

I'm fully aware of when i fall in love.
    Seeing or talking to them becomes my top priority.
    Jealous tendencies spark.
    Sexual and emotional attraction.
    Wanting to do anything for them or putting them first above yourself.
    Accepting them for who they are.
    Caring about them, seeing them happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • But wouldn’t u ever think that I’m just that way cuz we’re close friends or wtv

Most Helpful Girl

• I would without a doubt point it out to your friend, who probably realizes it anyway, if it's that obvious to you she's gotta know as well.
    As far as you trying to be a match maker I'd stay out of that, after you say what you need to say to your friend anything more would be pushing it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• He knows it but he will deny it for some reason!.
    Find that reason eliminate it!.

Like in my case I am not getting involved with anyone because I want to move away from this place..

If a girl wants to get involved with me!.
    She says she won't stop me!
    Relationship Continues until I move away!..
    Or she says she is willing to move with me!.

Then hell yes I am up for a relationship!.

Find the problem and overcome it girl

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people don't really know what love is, are too shy to ask a friend out because it's damage the friendship if she said no, and don't really know how to say what they want unless directly asked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah definitely, I find girls tend to be more careful, guys we tend to be more upfront. I learned too late that it’s not cool to tell a girl that you like her because they think that you are too upfront and that’s not good. I hate playing games and when I feel emotionally attached to someone I let the feel that I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not possible for a man. We know ourselves. The problem is that WOMEN ARE STUPID ANIMALS! They DELUDE themselves into thinking they have magical telepathic powers, so they know a man's mind better than he does. That's bullshit, and only an utter moron, a monument to stupidity (aka a woman) could believe such crap.

WE KNOW OURSELVES, and we know ourselves better than you do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sir you should calm down that much anger isn't healthy for someone your age. 😱

• @xEmmorixX, what anger? I was just using BIG letters so the extremely stupid would understand "important" thing said.

• I think it’s more along the lines of being stubborn and not realizing what you have

1|1
    0|0
  • In love is a big deep hole with a lot snakes at the bottom of it. To not realise when your in it is foolish

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think this happens quite often

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoot, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuppy

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • thats why people cheat.

they fall OUT of love, so, instead of telling them, they cheat, so that they get it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• To your main question, it was for me with the guy im currently with now from the past lols.. took a good long while to realize our feelings for each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I realised long back. And I told him after 2 months. I'm in extreme love that whenever my boyfriend touches me softly when I'm in mood , i get goosebumps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes