Why hasn't my ex who dumped me removed me from his social media?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because only children would do something that childish. Social media doesn't mean anything in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • How come? I just went and removed him from Pinterest and my ingame account (we used to play a game together). I don't think it's childish, I just don't want to know what he's up to.

• I meant the idea that unfriending someone or similar on social media is childish in that it doesn't matter. People put to much effort in to social media. Wanting to move on is healthy but you shouldn't care if you see what he does or not. He may be lazy about it. Make more sense?

• Because it’s just social media. It doesn’t matter. It’s just a website. Most people just don’t care. Hitting a delete or block button on a website or a contact list doesn’t change or affect anything. Not a single thing. Lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Why do you care?

He probably doesn't care to bother. Plus just because he left doesn't mean he never wants to be in contact with you again.

It doesn't mean anything other than he doesn't hate you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably he still loves her and it's hard for him to take it down if he did it would then mean that it's over.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he's foolish and he knows it and he still wants you

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be possible that he/she (I don't know your sexuality) wants be friends still.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably still cares about you. Just because you dump someone, doesn’t mean you don’t love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to have a girl to get a new one?

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends on What you call social media

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably doesn't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is that needed nowadays?

0|0
    0|0
  • He maybe wants to stay friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about social media, that thing is virtual, it isn't real world

0|1
    0|0
  • didn't know he was supposed to?

why do women want to control their mans social media so much?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you want to pay attention to whether he removed you from social media or not? He might have unfollowed you, and you wouldn't know.
    Don't think anything behind it, and leave it be :-)
    there are far more better things to focus on now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he wants to stay friends, keep for potential hook up or hasn't gotten round to it yet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes