Why hasn't my ex who dumped me removed me from his social media?

315

Most Helpful Guys

• Because only children would do something that childish. Social media doesn't mean anything in my opinion.

• How come? I just went and removed him from Pinterest and my ingame account (we used to play a game together). I don't think it's childish, I just don't want to know what he's up to.

• I meant the idea that unfriending someone or similar on social media is childish in that it doesn't matter. People put to much effort in to social media. Wanting to move on is healthy but you shouldn't care if you see what he does or not. He may be lazy about it. Make more sense?

• Because it’s just social media. It doesn’t matter. It’s just a website. Most people just don’t care. Hitting a delete or block button on a website or a contact list doesn’t change or affect anything. Not a single thing. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl