Do I Have a negative viewpoint on Guys? Or is this just a realistic opinion?

I think that it is easy to make most guys cheat. Many of them aren’t loyal. N they think that it’s is cool to be unloyal and to try to sleep with as much women as possible. Which is why rap is so popular, as that’s all guys that rap talk about. I feel that many/most guys are sick perverts too , many of them sexually assault babies, children, women, and other guys. Many of them even say they mentally undress random women, which is perverted as well. Stuff like this makes me question the nature of guys as a whole. I also believe that a lot of guys aren’t able to control their sexual urges/ don’t care to. Which is why so many of them assault people. I also believe that most of them think they are superior to females, because most of them are physically stronger. Which gives them the idea that they can do whatever they want to us. N that a lot/most of them do not respect women.
  • This is a negative viewpoint on guys
  • This is a Realistic opinion

012

Most Helpful Guys

• First off this is half right. Why? Cause you dont know all the billions if guys to say this only the ones you see with your own eyes see or on the internet.
    Now im saying guys are not as you claim. Cause we are. But dont pretend for a second women dont like it or puts up with it for sake of acceptance and spontaneity. Women know this dude is player, asshole, jerk, no job, talks to a lot of women, and play games but she goes out with him anyway. Why?
    Whst is happening the nice guys see seen as wimps but reality we just want treat women with respect but are labeled as entitled or doormat.
    Why is it guys do this? There past, upbringing and personality plays a roll. And some women help shape that.

• At least you know that y’all are. N no many women don’t put up with it nor like, which is why there are so many feminists now.

• It really depends on the people you are around I suppose.

I've been a "home service" worker in one way or another for the last 14 years, and I've spent a LOT of time in other people's homes doing work and overhearing conversations, and depending where you are, those conversations are very, VERY different, which is a reflection of the cultural and moral differences that exist.

If you live in an area where "trailer trash" or "ghetto" culture is the predominant culture, then what you've written is largely true. If you live in middle-class or upper-class areas, then it mostly isn't true (with fairly rare exceptions).

The part about "mentally undressing" women is fairly universal (men do this with women they see and find attractive) - but that is THOUGHT - all of the other stuff you're talking about is BEHAVIOR, and it's largely lower-class behavior - which tends to be extremely self-centered and in-the-moment - almost completely ignoring any long-term consequences. And sadly, HipHop has embraced and even promoted this culture and lack of morals, yes - but the culture pre-dated the music.

Still, it's less male-specific and more class-specific - women from those cultures do plenty of things that are equally vile and morally empty. You shouldn't base how you see an entire gender on the morals and behaviors of a specific and limited portion of it.

• Why shouldn’t I base y’all when it’s so much evidence to prove it? In statistics and just real life observations? The stuff I named is definitely male specific

• You said "many/most" or sometimes just "guy" - but that's very much an exaggeration of the facts. The guys who would cheat is a minority (around 20% according to the results of a few studies), and the guys who abuse children/women is FAR smaller than that. And you will find the majority of them concentrated in the lower class, where good morals are rare and often ridiculed.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be mindful or that you shouldn't choose carefully when picking a partner, but you can avoid much of the problem simply by dating middle-class guys.

But, do what you want to do. I've made my point. Ignore it if you choose.

• Yk the statistics for both those things you’ve mentioned are way higher than that I don’t even have to put any links. N what do you mean middle class guys? It’s not about money, I’ve seen/heard that many rich or in the middle guys cheat as well.