I’m finding it hard to accept that one minute he found me incredibly attractive but now he just wants friendship & nothing more?

I mean, how does that work? With me if I find a guy really attractive, that’s not going to go away!! I’ll always find him attractive! Even if I don’t have feelings for him.

313

Most Helpful Guys

• well, if it helps, i think you're incredibly attractive, and would love to fuck you every day if i had the chance to

• Maybe he was/is unsure About his Feelings or is really flaky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys/girls use words to toy with peoples feelings to fool you to believe what they said in order to emasculate you then to aggrandize to their huge egos. They had no interest in you in the first place. Thats the common mindgames I have seen on here.