Why do some men want women to have access to birth control?

Women having access to birth control doesn't benefit men in any way, and so why the hell to some men want women to have it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re right. Women should sleep with each other and men should sleep with each other... unless they actually want children.

1|0
    0|0
    • People should keep their trouser snake and trouser taco in their pants unless they want a baby.

• Show All
    • Having sex is not immoral you inbred human trash

• @SpunkNugget Isn't insulting other members against the rules?

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m all for preventing and lessening unwanted pregnancies or abortions. Since I’m pro-life, I can’t be against a woman taking the proper medication she needs as a precaution. I’ve always stressed personal responsibility and accountability when it comes to this topic. Hookups, one night stands, and friends with benefits are all undesirable in my opinion and should be replaced by something better.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm also pro-life, and I think women should keep their vajayjay in their pants until marriage.

• Show All
    • @Drooogie4 I've never had sex, and don't want to.

• I thought you wanted 20 kids

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say women having birth control benefits men.
    It's why they don't all have like 15 kids to pay for lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Or women could just keep it in their pants, don't whore around, and then you wouldn't have any use for birth control.

• Show All
    • Could you afford 100 kids without burdening taxpayers?

• @Taylor_C I couldn't, which is why I won't. But it would be cool

• Birth control was invented to control the population.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because there are men who enjoy sleeping with women without having to worry about children.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lecherous perverts.

• Show All
    • I don't compare him to my ex's and if I were to he's better than any of them. Both in bed and in the relationship.

• Most men suspect that their non-virgin girlfriends are mentally comparing them to the previous men they've used for sex.

• Because they don't want her to get pregnant 🤔

1|1
    0|0
    • Well, then they should not have sex.

• Why not? If they use birth control properly then it's safe

• Because sex is for reproduction, not pleasure.

• Who knows Y? It enlarge woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want your side piece pregnant?

0|0
    0|0
    • there are other benefits from both control than just to prevent pregnancies such as regulate periods and hormones

• Show All
    • Don't have sex if you don't want kids. Divorce is irrelevant to this, and rape is unfortunate, but not a justification for contraception.

• It’s a girls body not yours it has nothing to do with you so shut the fuck up

• Excuse me, birth control does t benefit men? It makes them able to fuck without having dozens of kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most men want to have children, and sex is overhyped. Guys hardly feel a thing from it, especially if they're circumcised.

• Show All
    • @reptocarl At least I'm not pro-circumcison, like you!

• I never said I was pro. Just that I am

What Guys Said 4

• How does it not benefit us? You can fuck without the risk of becoming a daddy! Big benefit, because you get a kid together, you stuck for life.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why would you want to have intentionally useless sex?

• Did you ever have sex? Don't you know how good it feels? It is also not just for baby making. The don't call it "making love" for nothing.

• No, and I don't want to until it's time to have kids. Sex is probably overhyped.

They call it "making love" because it was a way to get sexual references around censors in the olden days.

• I've no idea but from the reports it works in a way that makes you no longer a man.

0|1
    0|0
  • So we can cum in their pussy

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything that reduces the amount of things women have to complain about benefits men.

0|0
    0|1
    • Women should not have sex, in my opinion, unless they're trying to get preggo.

• Having access to birth control doesn't stop or increase access to sex. It just shuts them up complaining about birth control.

Recommended myTakes