Why do some men want women to have access to birth control?

Women having access to birth control doesn't benefit men in any way, and so why the hell to some men want women to have it?

85

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re right. Women should sleep with each other and men should sleep with each other... unless they actually want children.

• People should keep their trouser snake and trouser taco in their pants unless they want a baby.

• Having sex is not immoral you inbred human trash

• @SpunkNugget Isn't insulting other members against the rules?

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m all for preventing and lessening unwanted pregnancies or abortions. Since I’m pro-life, I can’t be against a woman taking the proper medication she needs as a precaution. I’ve always stressed personal responsibility and accountability when it comes to this topic. Hookups, one night stands, and friends with benefits are all undesirable in my opinion and should be replaced by something better.

• I'm also pro-life, and I think women should keep their vajayjay in their pants until marriage.

• @Drooogie4 I've never had sex, and don't want to.

• I thought you wanted 20 kids