Why do black guys try to hit on me then when I reject them they intimidate me and be super rude and make extremely offensive sexist remarks to me?

I'm an 21 year old white girl.

Why is it ok for them to make me sooooo uncomfortable and be so aggressive? I'm not rude when I reject them, I just say something like "Thank you for taking an interest in me, but I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now". I always dread saying it and get scared when they even approach me because It makes me have anxiety that they're going to be the way that I described. I would say that probably 5 out of every 10 black guys that hit on me do this to me.

Why is it ok for them, or anyone, to do things like that? I feel like I have to go anonymous because I think people would call me racist for asking this but I mean it's only black guys that do it. I'm not a racist person. I think everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sexual preference and gender.

Please let me know your thoughts on this and if you do it to women or if you're a woman and you've experienced it.Why do black guys try to hit on me then when I reject them they intimidate me and be super rude and make extremely offensive sexist remarks to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They’re butthurt that they can’t get the pleasure of feeling empowered by having a white woman let them fuck them.

It might sound racist but it’s the truth. Black men get an ego trip by fucking white women. Especially these days. They just think

“Yaah, no white boy can please her like I can” when it’s funny cause I’ve asked several women that have slept with black guys and or multiple ethnicities if the stereotype that black guys are hung like horses, is true and they pretty much all said it’s not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually it is true for the most part. They are usually larger. However that is so insignificant it's worthless to worry about. I also agree that some black makes (particularly the type she mentions) get an ego boost from fucking white women. It's like an ultimate "fuck you" to the white men they hate. However, white men let it bother them so it works 🤷‍♀️ There is a cultural thing here that is real but take a black or white educated mature man and these rules do not apply. So it's less about skin color and more about emotional intelligence

• Because they know a black woman wouldn't put up with that imitation shit. So they figured scare a white girl into dating a black man. They believe fear is a way to attract attention. And forcing their will on white women. When they realize fear and
    Intimidation don't work they become aggressive towards women of color

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because their pride is hurt and they are not mature enough to handle a blow to the ego so they lash out. They probably assume you're racist. It's their problem not yours. Don't try and figure out why just be you and let them be then. Move on knowing you are obviously the better person in the situation.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Guys that do that when they get turned down are narcissists. Narcissists have high self-esteem, but it's very fragile.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes that's true but sometimes it's low self-esteem to begin with. But very good point about that. There are a lot of narcissistic assholes in the world.

• If I pound hard your pink hole you will beg 4 BBC again white girl

0|0
    2|4
  • Because they’re assholes they think your racist because you on date black guy

0|0
    0|0
  • cause theyre immature and rejection hurt their ego.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of black men are insecure so they get butt hurt when rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • but if we don't do this then no one would like us.

0|0
    0|0
  • ok, hitler

0|0
    1|2
  • Because they're black.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes