Why are Guys More Violent than Girls?

I Especially want to know why towards girls. Studies have shown that about %80 of violent acts are committed by guys. Just tryna figure out what makes y’all so angry. www.futurelearn.com/.../20256Why are Guys More Violent than Girls?
  • Guys are Violent Creatures
  • I will Explain Why Below

311

Most Helpful Guys

• Women are just as violent as men in relationships or probably more , however they aren't physically strong enough to do damage so it's not really recorded. A CDC report concluded that in 70% of domestic violence cases, it was the woman who hit first. So technically if men didn't hit back... women would be the biggest perpetrators of DV.

Well strength plays the biggest role in violence. I mean most women wouldn't try to rob or start a fight with a random person because they'll get their ass kick. Men on the other hand would take the risk. That's why fathers would go out and rob/ steal for the family ( poor ) and not the mother.

• We’re nowhere near as violent. And it doesn’t matter about strength if someone is attacked it’s getting documented. Domestic problems with guys were so prevalent that they started naming white shirts wife beaters are you kidding? And that would be dumb to start a random fight. Which is why women are more rational as well good point. That’d be such a dumb risk which is why guys die more every year. And girls on average live longer. And yes poor people doesn’t matter the gender would go steal.

• No response huh?

• It probably ties to the hormones, I would assume higher testosterone makes us more prone to outbursts. That said, any statistics on domestic violence are likely going to be skewed because I doubt most men are reporting every time a woman hits them.

Also, men will be more easily able to hurt the woman than the other way around due to our inherently larger and stronger bodies. What I would be curious to know is how many of those women who were injured in a domestic dispute were the initiators of the dispute.

Most Helpful Girl

• Testosterone. It is a hormone higher in men that account for more aggressive behavior. Add to that culture that celebrates male aggression, competition and "winning with women" and you have a recipe for disaster.