Can a guy say this to his girlfriend '' you can go and meet some other guy, I am ok if you get better option" to his girlfriend?

Can a guy really say this as he had once told her that he wants her for lifetime and as a constant relationship? Isn't it shocking for that girl?
  • Yes
  • No

110

Most Helpful Guys

• That's an interesting way of getting rid of another person. I doubt he would actually be ok with it, unless he doesn't like you but lacks the courage to break up with you.

• It's a bit contradictory.
    If the guy has self-esteem issues and thinks of not being worthy of her, he could very well mean it as a way to express his love for her. If that's the issue, they should work on it.

If he says it because he doesn't care about the relationship, it would be better to put an end to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like his feeling have changed 😔