Can a guy say this to his girlfriend '' you can go and meet some other guy, I am ok if you get better option" to his girlfriend?

Can a guy really say this as he had once told her that he wants her for lifetime and as a constant relationship? Isn't it shocking for that girl?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• That's an interesting way of getting rid of another person. I doubt he would actually be ok with it, unless he doesn't like you but lacks the courage to break up with you.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a bit contradictory.
    If the guy has self-esteem issues and thinks of not being worthy of her, he could very well mean it as a way to express his love for her. If that's the issue, they should work on it.

If he says it because he doesn't care about the relationship, it would be better to put an end to it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like his feeling have changed 😔

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It doesn't really sounds like he really cares if she's in his life or not. That definitely sounds like a life long keeper there.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's probably going to cheat on you if he hasn't already done it. Then he'll use it as justification for what he did. Or he's using it as a lead for a threesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to break it off with you without wanting to be responsible for breaking it off. My advice, break it off. Give him what he wants. Move on

0|1
    0|0
  • It sounds as if is indifferent.
    Do you want this type of guy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually he is just trying relationship. Instead of being in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats fucking weak and awkward, lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Fucking pervert get lost

1|0
    0|0
  • That's very unusual he should not want to share you with another men. I wouldn't share my woman. 😁

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes