What do guys like about short girls?

what do you hate and like about dating a short girl

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They’re cute af like when they try to reach something that’s over their height it’s funny but cute watching them struggle to reach once they’re arguing with you like yelling at you it’s just hard to focus your attention to the consternation you just stand there thinking “should I just pick her up and do a baby rocket” and when she hides it’s literally impossible to find her like her ass could be hiding under the sink or possibly inside a drawer and she could pop out outta nowhere they’re also good at cuddling and when she cries boiiii that’s really heart breaking and hard to think of something to calm her down her arms are also a fun thing when it comes to hugging it’ll be like having a rope hug you they’re fun size

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I prefer short girls, because they are cute.

I've always been attracted to short/petite women, and it's just kind of been what I've stuck with. My current girlfriend is 5'2", and not only is she gorgeous, but she's incredibly cute, as well. It just adds another layer of attractiveness to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls because they are cute, easy to pick up and move around, which can be fun in bed, and my dick looks and feels bigger to them because they are smaller. One thing I don't like is having to stoop over to kiss her or holding hands with her being pretty awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some can be very pretty and some even very hot. Some petites were condensed beauty. The size difference can be a problem sometimes but they are so cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like that I can kiss her forehead because she's so tiny. I also like I can throw her around like my cute ball.

2|0
    0|0
  • Short girls a) make you feel/ look manlier b) are generally cuter c) I'm short too so it's a better match.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understood the appeal of short girls, but it's supposed to be because they are cuter and easier to "protect."

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t get it either tbh and I’m short 😂

• I like short girls because they are sexy and perfect for my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i myself am 5'7 , so i have to like short girls, there's no other way

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them. I call them the fun size.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're so cute and loveable

1|0
    0|0
  • *Insert unappropriate rape joke*

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and cuddly.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Long throats.

0|0
    0|0
  • the fact that they date tall men. the day a short girl, dates a short man, is the day, hell has frozen over

GIRLS LIKE TALL MEN, GET OVER IT, PEOPLE

0|0
    2|0
    • I know a lot of shirt girls who date short guys

• no, they're not short, theyre average

• Well, this is stupid...

• I like my shorty she is so cute

0|0
    0|0
    • Is she short?

• Show All
    • How tall r u?

• 5'11"

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but I've heard some guys saying that they like short girls because of their "bossy" personality. It has never made sense to me because your personality has nothing to do with your height...

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂 yeah wtf 😂😂😂😂

Recommended myTakes