Do guys get intimidated or nervous when around an attractive girl (that they might like) ?

just for some background...

i worked with this guy over the summer (he's a senior and i'm a sophomore), and to me, (and a couple other people i told) he started dropping hints that he liked me. (just like checking me out, and glancing at me whenever i walked past, and just immediately responding whenever i started a convo).. anyways i didn't see him for a couple weeks and then school started.
anyways, since i kinda like him, i texted him about this inside joke we had over the summer, but it kinda failed. and since then he's been acting really weird.
for example, when i was passing a classroom he was coming out of, he did a complete 180 and like went back inside...
is it weird? or is it just me overthinking?

115

Most Helpful Guys

• Hell yes especially if they dont have an extroverted personality like me. I can talk to anyone easy but as soon as its someone I like I get nervous and start stuttering a bit

• i noticed that when he was with other people he knew he was a lot more talkative.. but with me he was so quiet! it was only on my last day that we talked a lot

• I don't know anything other than how he sees you

• ohhhh gotcha

• The last part about the 180 was pretty funny and telling to me. I'm pretty sure, unless that was coincidence, he probably has a crush on you and that's why he did that. He probably got scared at that moment and he wasn't feeling ready to talk to you, unless you really did weird him out somehow.

• im hoping i didn't weird him out! i haven't even done anything and im not that intimidating lol

• ahahha we do! it's adorable when you guys get embarrassed and mess up... i feel like it's the same for guys though? don't you guys think it's cute when we mess up, or in my case, can't reach something?

• I mean, maybe, but I probably don't think of it as "oooh, cute!" More just endearing in a way. Maybe I laugh, maybe it makes me feel nice. Maybe I think you look cute while you're doing it. That kind of thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is focused on something else or someone else than you.
    Keep it simple
    1: Men are hunters by nature
    2 : No contact effort = not interested.

Trust me when they are interested , they move toward you like a race car.

• and what about when they try to play it cool?

• Again, he's not not available for this. His mind is focused on other stuff to the point he is not develloping the tools to be cool unless he has to play it. But once this is going to be on his interest, he will figure it out and move toward you like a race car. My advice : Don't bother with " the guy who can't until he can"

• ill keep it mind, thanks!