Guys, How do men feel about a woman who is obviously staring at your crotch?

I was just wondering from a guy's point of view if you had a woman obviously staring at your crotch how would you feel about it? What if it was someone you knew who did it a number of times? What if it was just a stranger? Interested in hearing different points of view.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only experienced this once, where I noticed and it was obvious with no doubt. But I liked it. Once I got over that it was actually happening lol, then I just kind of watched her stare and wondered what was going through her mind. She was an acquaintance, not complete stranger but we weren't friends or anything either. And I also think she was pretty drunk at the time lol. But it didn't bother me. Same if it was a gay guy or someone I wasn't attracted to, I'd still like that I was doing something for them. I'd still be flattered, even if I had no interest. You women get looks and comments all the time, so you get tired of them. We get almost NEVER get them, so when we do, yeah we like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only remember it happening once. It was when I was a teenager (about 15) and I had one of those spontaneous boners that you get when you're a teenager, so there was an obvious bulge in the front of my jeans. She was a family friend and was about 16 or 17 and was visiting our place with her mother. When I walked I walked into the lounge room I caught her eyes staring straight at my crotch. I felt self-conscious and embarrassed so after saying hello to our guests I quickly walked into the next room.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did that once, when the man was manspreading. I'm not sure if he noticed, because we were talking with a group of people. Then he rolled up his sleeves and my attention changed... damn, that man is fine.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• The majority of women can't keep their eyes off a man's crotch but acts like they aren't looking, and about how i feel, well just nothing, can't make it vanish...

It's something normal for a girl to stare at a man's crotch as it's normal for a man to stare on a girl's ass and boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • We might feel awkward for a while but after sometime it's okk

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Is she a young hottie or a 60 year old woman with no teeth?

1|1
    0|0
    • Well just imagine both scenerios? What if it was a 60 year old woman that you really didn't fancy? Or what if it was a fit, attractive woman?

• I guess it wouldn't bother me either way. They're her eyes. She can look at what she wants. What bothers me is when some 60 year old grabs my butt. Yeah, I know. I got a nice butt. Stop grabbing it please.

• If I noticed I would just be thinking 'don't get an erection!'

1|0
    0|0
  • If she does she will be watching it grow or shrivel depending on her draw-repel.

2|0
    0|0
  • Feel free to stare but don't mind me staring at your chest while you do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • If its someone i am interested in and i know i'd also approach her and ask whats up with the staring. If she then admits it we might arrange something.

• I analyze every situation I'm in whether it's an accurate assumption or not. I believe that the woman would be staring because the bulge is noticeable and "out there" not because she's attracted to it (girls GENERALLY aren't attracted to men's dicks unless they have an emotional attachment to the guy; just saying from my experience). She could also be judging the size (which I'm not unconfident about). Either way I guess I'd feel somewhat embarrassed. It would only turn me on if she was eyeing it clearly turned on by it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol it has happen to me a few times, once i was wearing shorts and my shirt rode up abit as i got up from the computer while i was at Fed Ex office printing a paper and i noticed 2 girl's were looking down as i was walking out, and i looked down and you could see the buldge shape of my dick. I was like damn & stared back to see if they was about it haha and another time at work when i was working as a Security Guard at a junk yard i got a random boner and one of the ladies from the office came out & she looked straight down the whole time she spoke to me and wasn't even uncomfortable then smiled and walked away. Each time it has happen i was alil embarrassed at first but then im like what's up u want it huh? Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think she is inresting to sleep with me

1|0
    0|0
    • So you would think she wants Sex? What if it was someone you didn't fancy? Or what if it was someone that looked reasonably ok?

• Yes i would say she wants sex , i will go for it frankly and take it

• Take her*

• it's awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• According to me, They feel shy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel loved.

0|0