Guys, How do men feel about a woman who is obviously staring at your crotch?

I was just wondering from a guy's point of view if you had a woman obviously staring at your crotch how would you feel about it? What if it was someone you knew who did it a number of times? What if it was just a stranger? Interested in hearing different points of view.

314

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only experienced this once, where I noticed and it was obvious with no doubt. But I liked it. Once I got over that it was actually happening lol, then I just kind of watched her stare and wondered what was going through her mind. She was an acquaintance, not complete stranger but we weren't friends or anything either. And I also think she was pretty drunk at the time lol. But it didn't bother me. Same if it was a gay guy or someone I wasn't attracted to, I'd still like that I was doing something for them. I'd still be flattered, even if I had no interest. You women get looks and comments all the time, so you get tired of them. We get almost NEVER get them, so when we do, yeah we like it.

• I only remember it happening once. It was when I was a teenager (about 15) and I had one of those spontaneous boners that you get when you're a teenager, so there was an obvious bulge in the front of my jeans. She was a family friend and was about 16 or 17 and was visiting our place with her mother. When I walked I walked into the lounge room I caught her eyes staring straight at my crotch. I felt self-conscious and embarrassed so after saying hello to our guests I quickly walked into the next room.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did that once, when the man was manspreading. I'm not sure if he noticed, because we were talking with a group of people. Then he rolled up his sleeves and my attention changed... damn, that man is fine.