Is it true that men find the look of vaginas gross?

I've been told by a guy that MOST men find only the feel of a vagina great but the look is quite disgusting. Is it true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• OK - first, a little anatomy lesson. When you are looking at a woman's goodies, it is the vulva or labia majora and minora you are seeing. You will only see the vagina if you open her up or do and exam.
    Now that THAT is out of the way - HELL NO! I find the appearance absolutely a BIG turn on. Some guys I have known refer to it as looking like an axe wound. Well... yeah, but it is still very sexy.
    I can understand how women would be asking this question because, I, for one, can't see the big deal about a hanging dick with a nut sack behind it.
    So - the answer is no. I don't find it gross. Keep it trimmed and practice good hygiene and you are golden.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I've been told by a guy" he is gay. They are beautiful and gorgeous to the point that I can crave her. If you think about most men are wired to love the vulv and can get a hard on just seeing it. Can't imagine how that it can look disgusting.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some men, but certainly not most.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I mean every part of the human body, taken by itself, is just weird. Like have you ever thought about lips? It's like your mouth overflowing onto your face like a fountain. Have you SEEN an ear before? WTF. bodies are weird and that's okay, cause they're pretty fucking tight at the same time. That goes for vaginas too

0|0
    0|0
  • I love looking at vaginas a lot. Every one is unique, and some I find more visually appealing than others. It's a little disappointing that the only dating sites where you can see them aren't so much for dating as for casual sex, which doesn't interest me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is true. I don't find the vagina itself attractive at all. When I look at a picture of it by itself, it looks alien like. However, I like the person attached to it and the feel of it.

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the person. When I was in my younger teen years (14-15) I thought the same thing, but now I'm the opposite. I think it's kind of like how in elementary school boys thought girls are gross and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat lie. I would the smell and taste of pussy is gross but nice clean pussy turn me on and feels good

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. The guys who are disgusted by vulvas/vaginas are either gay or closet gay.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it's the opposite. HE finds most of them that way. I love the look of them. All of them. I think most guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no! The vigina looks like an exotic flower. That's why I prefer shaved women. It's beautiful just to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not even close. Maybe the ones who won't admit that they're gay feel that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find when its cold or the vagina is closed and it's a cameltoe it's very hot and attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• of course not! men go down on girls for a reason

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes