Is it true that men find the look of vaginas gross?

I've been told by a guy that MOST men find only the feel of a vagina great but the look is quite disgusting. Is it true?

219

Most Helpful Guys

• OK - first, a little anatomy lesson. When you are looking at a woman's goodies, it is the vulva or labia majora and minora you are seeing. You will only see the vagina if you open her up or do and exam.
    Now that THAT is out of the way - HELL NO! I find the appearance absolutely a BIG turn on. Some guys I have known refer to it as looking like an axe wound. Well... yeah, but it is still very sexy.
    I can understand how women would be asking this question because, I, for one, can't see the big deal about a hanging dick with a nut sack behind it.
    So - the answer is no. I don't find it gross. Keep it trimmed and practice good hygiene and you are golden.

• "I've been told by a guy" he is gay. They are beautiful and gorgeous to the point that I can crave her. If you think about most men are wired to love the vulv and can get a hard on just seeing it. Can't imagine how that it can look disgusting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some men, but certainly not most.