Guys: If the woman you like sews and likes to do embroidery as a hobby, would it be a turn off for you?

I'm getting to know this guy, and after we were talking about our interests and hobbies I mentioned my love for sewing. He change his face and sort of laugh and changed the topic.
I didn't like it at all.. maybe he didi it unconsciously, yet left me guessing.
What are your thoughts, would it be a turn off for you if the woman you are getting to know romantically enjoys to do embroidery?
Thank you so much for the positive feedback :)

113

Most Helpful Guys

• Some people might think it's a dumb hobby I'd see that as a talent really

• It wouldn't bother me at all. Maybe he immaturely thinks "it's something old people do" or something? lol Some people think like that.

• exactly, he probably thinks it is not cool, and if she said she is doing some "cool" hobby like skating let's say ( I love skating btw) then his heart would be full

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he has a problem with sewing - I think he was hoping you would mention a more social activity like concert attendance or skiing or dining out - something you guys could do together as a group - while sewing is kind of a private or one person social activity - at least it would be if he didn't share the same interest as you.

• That's a very good take. didn't think of that. Very well said! 🙌🏽