Guys: If the woman you like sews and likes to do embroidery as a hobby, would it be a turn off for you?

I'm getting to know this guy, and after we were talking about our interests and hobbies I mentioned my love for sewing. He change his face and sort of laugh and changed the topic.
I didn't like it at all.. maybe he didi it unconsciously, yet left me guessing.
What are your thoughts, would it be a turn off for you if the woman you are getting to know romantically enjoys to do embroidery?
Updates:
Thank you so much for the positive feedback :)

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Some people might think it's a dumb hobby I'd see that as a talent really

1|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me at all. Maybe he immaturely thinks "it's something old people do" or something? lol Some people think like that.

1|1
    0|0
    • exactly, he probably thinks it is not cool, and if she said she is doing some "cool" hobby like skating let's say ( I love skating btw) then his heart would be full

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he has a problem with sewing - I think he was hoping you would mention a more social activity like concert attendance or skiing or dining out - something you guys could do together as a group - while sewing is kind of a private or one person social activity - at least it would be if he didn't share the same interest as you.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's a very good take. didn't think of that. Very well said! 🙌🏽

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It's fine. Nothing wrong with having some different hobbies. People need some time to themselves to do other stuff too so it isn't a problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it would be kind of cool. Unless you’re obsessive like hanging them all around your house and making a huge deal out of it, I don’t see a problem with it

1|0
    0|0
  • no, I would think it is really cool and I like it tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd actually like that. Keep doing your thing! 🤗

1|0
    0|0
  • I really wouldn't mind. Even though sewing isn't something I'm interested in I wouldn't care if my partner did it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'd be happy she has a hobby. Maybe she can sew the buttons back on my shirt after ripping it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be turned off by that if anything I'd probably ask her to teach me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about sewing or embroidery so I would be neutral on this issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • No do not worry

1|1
    0|0
  • No, it wouldn't be a turn off.

1|1
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂👍👏👌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes