Do Most Guys feel that they aren’t as Sexual Attractive as Most Girls?

Y’all don’t have anything like Mr. America or Mr. USA where you can compete against others based on attractiveness. I really wish this was a thing. This can be a huge confidence booster as well. Y’all also don’t get paid thousands of dollars just to stand there and smile lol. I mean we can’t even take our shirts off without it being a public indecency or distracting people while y’all can. Except fit guys who do cause a distraction lol but not as much. So just wondering how y’all feel about it 🤔Do Most Guys feel that they aren’t as Sexual Attractive as Most Girls?
  • No Most Do feel we are as sexual attractive as Most Girls
  • Yes Most Don’t feel we are as Sexual Attractive as Most Girls

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys gauge their attractiveness based on how easily they can get dates with the ones they want, e. g.

So if there was such a contest, maybe it'd help instead of a rating system to make it binary with girls voting: "Would smash" or "Wouldn't smash". :-D

It's a common critique I have for average ratings. Who cares if your average is 4 if every 10th girl really wants to have sex with you? So there's like mainstream appeal and cult appeal, and I think a binary "Would smash" or "Wouldn't smash" would help guys to realize that there are at least some girls who would have sex with them.

• It's usually something I find with guys who think they're really unattractive. They think no girl wants them. And if they use an average rating system, they might not score that high. But if they just get a few "Would Smash" votes from a few girls among however many, that might help them a bit to realize they aren't completely hopeless. :-D

• Well yea there’s always someone that would “smash” someone but getting dates wouldn’t show that you’re attractive especially if the girls they are getting dates with are ugly themselves it’s still a Big L

• Yeah -- emphasis on being able to get dates with ones they want. But for the hopeless ones, their language is usually one of "no one" wants them. So somebody would at least be better than nobody! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• I think honestly guys have it easier in that department and know it. If they're attractive, they get girls. If they're not, but can muster up a decent personality (or at least give a girl attention) they can get a girl. So either way no problem. Plus they literally just have to shower and shave (plus haircuts and basic hygiene) and they're good to go.

Women have to put a lot of time, money and work into their appearance in order to be "attractive" regardless of their personalities because men are inherently visual creatures. The funny part is, when you do put the work and effort into looking nice (makeup, hair alterations etc) you get called fake, or a catfish, when if you didn't do any of that, you wouldn't even be noticed.

It's sad.

• All you have to do is be a woman to get a guy it’s very easy. A decent personality will not get most guys a girl. I have yet to see a guy with a decent personality that’s ugly get a girl. Yea if they’re super attractive they get girls but not as much as an attractive girl would get guys. Ik it’s easier for girls than guys honestly I see so many ugly girls with hot guys I need to ask them for advice

• Yeah that was definitely the dynamic in high school, at least from what I noticed. And I see you're 16 so I understand why you have that mindset! But trust me, college and the workplace are whole new ball parks. Everything is different! What I stated above seems to be the norm, at least where I am.

• Nah, you can have a good personality, but it's on the guy to carry the conversation, dates and all that. And then only certain places to approach women too. He has to be ultra confident approaching at bars with girls he doesn't know and carry the conversation when he knows nothing about her and nothing really observationally to talk about. But like girls don't want to be approached at the gym. I as a guy would even if trying to work out would be flattered by a cute girl trying to chat me up.