Do Most Guys feel that they aren’t as Sexual Attractive as Most Girls?

Y’all don’t have anything like Mr. America or Mr. USA where you can compete against others based on attractiveness. I really wish this was a thing. This can be a huge confidence booster as well. Y’all also don’t get paid thousands of dollars just to stand there and smile lol. I mean we can’t even take our shirts off without it being a public indecency or distracting people while y’all can. Except fit guys who do cause a distraction lol but not as much. So just wondering how y’all feel about it 🤔Do Most Guys feel that they aren’t as Sexual Attractive as Most Girls?
  • No Most Do feel we are as sexual attractive as Most Girls
    Vote A
  • Yes Most Don’t feel we are as Sexual Attractive as Most Girls
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys gauge their attractiveness based on how easily they can get dates with the ones they want, e. g.

So if there was such a contest, maybe it'd help instead of a rating system to make it binary with girls voting: "Would smash" or "Wouldn't smash". :-D

It's a common critique I have for average ratings. Who cares if your average is 4 if every 10th girl really wants to have sex with you? So there's like mainstream appeal and cult appeal, and I think a binary "Would smash" or "Wouldn't smash" would help guys to realize that there are at least some girls who would have sex with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's usually something I find with guys who think they're really unattractive. They think no girl wants them. And if they use an average rating system, they might not score that high. But if they just get a few "Would Smash" votes from a few girls among however many, that might help them a bit to realize they aren't completely hopeless. :-D

• Show All
    • Well yea there’s always someone that would “smash” someone but getting dates wouldn’t show that you’re attractive especially if the girls they are getting dates with are ugly themselves it’s still a Big L

• Yeah -- emphasis on being able to get dates with ones they want. But for the hopeless ones, their language is usually one of "no one" wants them. So somebody would at least be better than nobody! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• I think honestly guys have it easier in that department and know it. If they're attractive, they get girls. If they're not, but can muster up a decent personality (or at least give a girl attention) they can get a girl. So either way no problem. Plus they literally just have to shower and shave (plus haircuts and basic hygiene) and they're good to go.

Women have to put a lot of time, money and work into their appearance in order to be "attractive" regardless of their personalities because men are inherently visual creatures. The funny part is, when you do put the work and effort into looking nice (makeup, hair alterations etc) you get called fake, or a catfish, when if you didn't do any of that, you wouldn't even be noticed.

It's sad.

0|0
    0|0
    • All you have to do is be a woman to get a guy it’s very easy. A decent personality will not get most guys a girl. I have yet to see a guy with a decent personality that’s ugly get a girl. Yea if they’re super attractive they get girls but not as much as an attractive girl would get guys. Ik it’s easier for girls than guys honestly I see so many ugly girls with hot guys I need to ask them for advice

• Yeah that was definitely the dynamic in high school, at least from what I noticed. And I see you're 16 so I understand why you have that mindset! But trust me, college and the workplace are whole new ball parks. Everything is different! What I stated above seems to be the norm, at least where I am.

• Nah, you can have a good personality, but it's on the guy to carry the conversation, dates and all that. And then only certain places to approach women too. He has to be ultra confident approaching at bars with girls he doesn't know and carry the conversation when he knows nothing about her and nothing really observationally to talk about. But like girls don't want to be approached at the gym. I as a guy would even if trying to work out would be flattered by a cute girl trying to chat me up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I feel attractive as a man, but it's hard to not have my heterosexual bias get in the way. And just seeing pretty women having better bodies than men and pretty women having better bodies than mine. I know it sounds still because it's comparing apples to oranges. But women have "the goods" and it's hard to see what we got that can even compare as far as being tantalizing to a sexy woman's body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Y’all chest and abs can compare to a womans body guys built like Zac Efron and Channing Tatum omg 😍

• Show All
    • Women don't need big boobs. Women are sometimes insecure about their boobs like guys can be with their dicks. Yes big boobs get attention, but tons of guys like small boobs and prefer them. The fact is guys just love boobs, big or small. Since very few women are literally flat chested as in training bra small, or smaller than A cup. Women don't need to worry. I don't know if women get much in touching a man's chest and if so, I don't know what or why if man is fat or skinny and like I said has moobs or no chest. There's nothing for women to touch or look at unless a guy lifts weights. Whereas, like I said women have curves so there's already features women have that guys have to look at and touch where women don't need to workout to have.

• Why do you keep saying there’s nothing for women to touch and look at if I just said some women like touching and looking at those certain guys? And all women don’t have curves. There’s a lot of girls with flat asses and butts out there there’s also a lot of bad built girls too.

• This is a question for girls tbh. Are you attracted to us? Do you look at us and get turned on.

1|0
    0|0
    • No it’s not

• Show All
    • I don’t have to “get to know him for a long time” because he’s attractive you’ve MISSED the whole point. Guys who girls aren’t that attracted to have to be known for a long time to start being thought of romantically how do you not understand? 🤔😐.

• I know that and how do you be known for a long time by a random person? This random guy at the bar? You refuse to give your number you won’t go on a date you have that time in the bar only to get to know eachother how is he supposed to accomplish that.
      Your saying for a guy to be your boyfriend you need to know them for a while what you don’t understand is your not giving any method for the guy to get to know you for a long time.
      What you think your future husband will be a guy you met through your friends?

• I'm short and have a baby face I think I'm the opposite of attractive 😂 I'm not all that bad though I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I don't think 95% of men are necessarily attractive either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I mean there’s probably a lot of guys out there that you might think is attractive but that doesn’t mean anything

• Show All
    • You can think a guy is handsome without actually being into guys.

• Absolutely, Channing Tatum is life.

• Unless until she says she like me, i think she thinks i am unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a major insecurity of a lot of men. Hence, the "all women are bi" narrative.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• as long as the guy is tall and has dope personality am hooked

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say guys think they are hotter overall and have confidence.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh yk someone did a poll on here and more guys on there said they don’t feel attractive , more girls said that they do

• i honestly think it depends if you are an attractive person or what is widely accepted as attractive

• @vald9inches I feel attractive generally compared to guys, but if I was competing with a pretty chick that was bi sexual to getting with another pretty bisexual chick. I'd feel outmatched, because well I don't have goods like women do. I don't want boobs, but seriously what beats out boobs and ass? And yeah chicks love dick, but dicks are ugly so they like them more for their use, but even then, most chicks don't get off from penetration alone, and need more than that. And then I rather be desired more than being a fuck tool, because if that's what you feel you have on a chick as a guy is the almighty dick. Then that means you're appeal is solely as a fuck tool and not the aesthetics of your body other than your dick.

Recommended myTakes