Guys, how often do you check out the women at the gym?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Every time if I find someone attractive lol. But I try to be subtle and not "creepy". I certainly don't want to make her uncomfortable. But if she's attractive, yeah I'm gonna take a peak lol. But it's like anywhere else, I check out women all the time. But I'm single also and looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Practically never. The one rare time was when an acquaintance of mine wanted to go with me, and she dressed up in a real sexy way. But usually I'm too concerned with doing my routine to be focusing on what other people are doing around me.

That said, here in Japan the girls don't dress very sexy usually when they go to the gym. If some girl comes to gym dressed like below, then I might have a difficult time keeping my eyes to myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • The girls I see at gym are usually dressed more like this (very plain, not much skin flashing):

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think I've actually seen any women working out at the gym I go to, so never. Though I doubt I would even if there were any, as I'm there to workout and that's all and I'm generally very good at ignoring all distractions when focusing on something.

0|0
    0|0
  • not often at all, usually i'm focused on myself. but once in a while i'll see a really good looking girl and i'll just take a quick glance and go back to my workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she has a nice body, but I don’t stare. I like to look when I know she’ll look back at me then I pop a little smile and continue doing my thing

0|0
    0|0
    • And yes I have a girlfriend but my girlfriend also looks at other guys. So I don’t see nothing wrong with simply looking at other women.

• That’s the most I’d ever do

• never, I only start to show attraction if they keep looking at me/check me out.
    If she's not showing signals/interest, then Im not checking her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • My g/f and I go to the gym together so I have to be on my best behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I am there to work my own ass of, not womens asses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, because I don't go there. (If I went, I would)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am there to work out, not hook up with a gym rat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I learned to keep my eyes to myself and not look and creep women out

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often but I stay more focused on to my work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!