My crushes watches all my snapchat stories.. Is he just interested in ny life. What do you guys think?

Should I not read too much into it? He has many people on snapchat it's not like he has only 50 people or less there.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously with the new feature that they put into snapy, that you have to physically press the persons bubble to see the story unlike before where it’s more like Instagram where it automatically plays.

There’s some level of interest. How much you ask? Who knows, but the best way you’re gonna get that answer is to post a bikini pic or any picture that would make guys try to slide in your DM’s and see if he does it. If he does slide in your dm’s? Then he’s interested

• What do you think in this scenario : girl likes a guys picture on ig.. He then follows her... The girl also follows him back. The guy watches her old ig stories who are highlighted on her page... He also watches her stories on ig. He follows like 400 people on ig. Do you think that, there is some interest? He hasn't slide on her dm lol.

• Oh okay.. So that's a sign of interest from him 😆

Most Helpful Girl