My crushes watches all my snapchat stories.. Is he just interested in ny life. What do you guys think?

Should I not read too much into it? He has many people on snapchat it's not like he has only 50 people or less there.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously with the new feature that they put into snapy, that you have to physically press the persons bubble to see the story unlike before where it’s more like Instagram where it automatically plays.

There’s some level of interest. How much you ask? Who knows, but the best way you’re gonna get that answer is to post a bikini pic or any picture that would make guys try to slide in your DM’s and see if he does it. If he does slide in your dm’s? Then he’s interested

0|0
    0|1
    • What do you think in this scenario : girl likes a guys picture on ig.. He then follows her... The girl also follows him back. The guy watches her old ig stories who are highlighted on her page... He also watches her stories on ig. He follows like 400 people on ig. Do you think that, there is some interest? He hasn't slide on her dm lol.

• Show All
    • Oh okay.. So that's a sign of interest from him 😆

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I still watch the story of my crush from a couple years ago. It's been almost two years since we last talked.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why haven't u talked to her?

• Show All
    • Do u like her still?

• If you asked a year or two ago I'd have said yes, but at this point I only have memories, not feelings.

• I dont care about stories, I just open them and swipe through without looking at them. I hate the notifaction so I get rid of it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's just following all of your guyss friends and just flips through all of them, but could be different

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is lol what guy watched all your stories without having a crush on you, you tell me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat is stupid... I don’t like people knowing all of my shit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat is dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try asking him out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes