PSA or what wanting you to KNOW?

When a guy you know well all of a sudden tells you about the size of his package, is it a public service announcement or something he's actually wanting you to know and think about? This was just very random in a conversation between the two of us PSA or what wanting you to KNOW?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you to know and think about it. Maybe he thought that it might turn you on or make you interested 😅

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn’t sound like confidence to me. A confident guy doesn’t generally need to tell you about his dick to get you to think about it. It also kinda reminds me of the men that expose themselves in public to get off. Which is a form of sexual assault. Without the context of your relationship and the conversation itself though, I recognize that I could be completely off base here.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s wishful thinking, by some insane possibilities the guy hopes to arouse a woman by boasting his size. It never works and these men tend to be... lacking in the brains and creativity department

1|1
    0|0
  • He's trying to convince you to have sex with him. Is it working? :)

1|0
    0|0
    • No... not yet... but I *DID* think about it

• Show All
    • Everything about this guy is mesmerizing... his confidence is addictive... I've always been attracted to him

• Sounds exciting. What are you waiting for?

• If he didn't want you to think about it, then he wouldn't have said it. If you react with interest or disbelief, he's going to send you a dick pic (provided he has the equipment to back up his claim).

1|0
    0|0
  • No, he wants you to know.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The Hills are alive, with the sound of Music...

(i always see that when i see your username lol)

I think whoever did this to you is a bragger and an idiot lol

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of guys like to brag LOL

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes