He requested to follow me on Instagram and I accepted then I requested to follow him and he accepted so why he unfollowed me after a while?

Well I know he has a crush on me or at least fancy me the cause of the way he reacts near me. However, I don't get why he did this? And yes I care.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He is just playing games with you. He will have a reason but it will be stupid.
    It will be better for you to unfollow him because you deserve better than this kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he got cold feet to follow you for fear you won't talk to him
    but there could be tons of reasons why he unfollow you.

1|0
    0|0
  • He has changed his thoughts and decided to take a U-turn. Happened to me too, forget it and focus on your life

1|0
    0|1
  • Sounds like new lady has taken over for you confront him be able to hear answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you ask him?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's weird because if he did it then he did it for a reason then why shall I asking him about it , I will put myself in a bad place

• Show All
    • Because I knew that he unfollowed me from an app and I checked it and it was right so I'll just leave it

• And I'll see how he will act today and depends on how he will act I'll think about in unfollowing him

• Another one bits the dust

1|0
    0|0
  • Your IG definitely sucks.

0|0
    1|0
  • There's a fire in his eyes for you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!