PLEASE HELP. ALL ANSWERS WELCOME?

A guy and myself has had this thing going on and we used to make eye contact A LOT. We would be totally aware of each other’s presence and there are a few times where we stared so deeply into each other’s eyes and then saw a slight jump in the other. I then for a few days started avoiding his eyes and seemed uninterested because of something bothering me in my personal life. He accidentally saw me crying in the hallways one day also. Now that I’ve gotten myself back together and pay more attention to him again, he’s been not making eye contact with me as much anymore and I feel as if he avoids me for some reason... what do you think this reason might be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s possible that he got the wrong idea from the scenario. He might have thought you lost interest in him when really you had some conflicted feelings about something else. As a male I don’t think he lost interest in you. I would try interacting with him before another female picks him up. Did he comfort you when you were crying? I would try starting a conversation with him and eventually ask him if he wants to join you for lunch somewhere. From there you can analyze his body gestures towards you. You still have a chance to seize the day!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Could be the same reason that made you unintrested the first one.. and way he or you doesn't make any move other than eye contact probably he gets bored

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him about what is going on communication is key in relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when someone pays attention to you and then you go through you need to communicate to him so he keeps interest in you ♥️

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Whore cares?

0|0
    0|1
    • Considering the effort of your comment, you probably do.

• I guess lol 🙃

Recommended myTakes