He said he has feelings for me but doesn't want a relationship. Confused and need advice please?

So I have been casually hooking up with this guy for the last monthish and everything has been fine but I am really confused about the way he acts. When we first started hanging out and hooking up, he said that he was starting to get feelings for me and that he wanted to get to know me better. I didn't really think of anything of it at the time because I was just getting out of a relationship and wasn't looking to jump back into a new. Fast forward to a couple weeks later and I am starting to really like this guy and him and I are just really connecting on certain topics, so I ask him if he has feelings for me too and he says he does but he isn't in a place for a relationship which I totally understand because I am at that same place. However, our "friend with benefits" has started to seem more like a relationship with no labels lately and I am just really confused about it. For example, he always kisses me goodbye everytime either of us leave and we always cuddle after hooking up and he is the one who initiates the cuddling. Him and I also watched a movie the other day and we were cuddling for the entire movie and he sometimes makes me dinner or coffee when I go over to his place. I also texted him when I was upset about some family stuff and he was really concerned about my feelings and mental well being. And then not too long ago we were walking with each other after class and he needed to go to the store and I needed to go to the library and study (we are both in college) and when I walked away and said goodbye without a kiss, he looked really sad that I hadn't gone to the store with him. I guess I am just confused on why he almost acts like he is my boyfriend and stuff but doesn't want a relationship. Is that just normal for guys to do or if there is something that I am missing. I know that college is a stressful time and that's why I don't want a relationship but I wouldn't mind dating him in the future if that makes any sense. Please let know what you think!
2
0