Guys, how would you describe a “great girl”?

Would you describe a “great girl” as wifey material? Why would a guy tell a girl she’s a great girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• the answer will vary depending on every guy's personalities, but a great girl in my opinion is the one who change (not like, oh im fat and you should just accept me. im not saying if you're fat then you're horrendous, but i love people who change and grew, gradually)
    also playfulness and positivity

0|0
    0|0
  • One I've taking a liking to now for some reason she caught my eye months ago I work with her and she just makes me forget about anyone else when she comes into work it brightens my day the way she walks her smile her laugh the one thing is her smartass mouth like it's annoying but goddamn i love it she stands out to me honestly I find myself thinking about her constantly I've never in my life prayed for someone until I met her to me it's how you feel about them that makes them great

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know, someone who has my back would be pretty much it. You know if you're robbing the bank and she comes out of nowhere with the getaway car, not because that was the plan but because she cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be hot. Work out and have a sexy body like an Instagram model (the realistic ones though not a silicon booty). Be feminine and don't swear or act like "one of the guys." Be fun to be around. Be good with babies. Have a decent career. Don't be insecure/jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard the expression. If you're asking because you were called that, I wouldn't look into the meaning those words because they probably weren't picked out that deliberately.

It sounds like you're a really nice person that they like spending time with. Be friends with them and if something happens then something happens 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, i guess: be physically attractive (dont get your hopes down though, that can realy change from person to person), and have some sort of personality that makes you unique, someone ot to clam you as "best girl"

0|0
    0|0
  • One that can decide what she wants to eat.
    Jk.
    One that I’m head over timbs for.
    Dead ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • God fearing Christian, wise, hard worker, submissive, intelligent, loyal, funny, clean, honest and a woman that doesn't complain or talks too dang much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dedicated, Honest, Intelligent, Caring, Adventurous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say "you're a great girl"... to MY GIRL.. no matter how she is.. i love her.. she loves me..🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is kind to others, uses proper English, and doesn't smoke cigarettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know what happen to All those GREAT CHICKENS in the FARM?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes