Guys, how would you describe a “great girl”?

Would you describe a “great girl” as wifey material? Why would a guy tell a girl she’s a great girl?

20

Most Helpful Guys

• One I've taking a liking to now for some reason she caught my eye months ago I work with her and she just makes me forget about anyone else when she comes into work it brightens my day the way she walks her smile her laugh the one thing is her smartass mouth like it's annoying but goddamn i love it she stands out to me honestly I find myself thinking about her constantly I've never in my life prayed for someone until I met her to me it's how you feel about them that makes them great

• the answer will vary depending on every guy's personalities, but a great girl in my opinion is the one who change (not like, oh im fat and you should just accept me. im not saying if you're fat then you're horrendous, but i love people who change and grew, gradually)
    also playfulness and positivity