Most Guys Will Cheat on Their Wife/GF with a woman that they think is very attractive if they come on to him. Agree or Disagree?

🤔🤔
  • I agree
  • I disagree
Smh.

622

Most Helpful Guys

• Men want a girl to please them, if they have a girl that is trying hard to do this then they are less likely to want another girl - But if a hot girl comes onto them they will always cheat on their own girl, even if they are in love with her. Men love it when a girl shows interest in them, even if they know it is only for a short time, they will still cheat on their girl. History has, and is showing this to be so.

• Omg. At least you’re honest.

• I made that a promise to myself ( To be honest with my answers. ) before I Answer any question or poll. I will usually think about the question - How I feel. and -- what is real life life. - Not what I would like it to be.------------------ But I also try to give a helpful answer to the person asking the question - Of course it must be based on how I feel. This also helps me to look into myself and honest responses like yours help me even more. For your words ( No matter what they are ) I thank you! -- Randy

• I hope not, I really do, but the temptation will be there.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it depends too if they knew they could 100% get away with it, without their partner ever knowing -- that might change the answer for some.

• I seriously hope that that's not the case for *most* guys.