Most Guys Will Cheat on Their Wife/GF with a woman that they think is very attractive if they come on to him. Agree or Disagree?

🤔🤔
  • I agree
    Vote A
  • I disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Smh.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Men want a girl to please them, if they have a girl that is trying hard to do this then they are less likely to want another girl - But if a hot girl comes onto them they will always cheat on their own girl, even if they are in love with her. Men love it when a girl shows interest in them, even if they know it is only for a short time, they will still cheat on their girl. History has, and is showing this to be so.

0|0
    0|1
    • Omg. At least you’re honest.

• I made that a promise to myself ( To be honest with my answers. ) before I Answer any question or poll. I will usually think about the question - How I feel. and -- what is real life life. - Not what I would like it to be.------------------ But I also try to give a helpful answer to the person asking the question - Of course it must be based on how I feel. This also helps me to look into myself and honest responses like yours help me even more. For your words ( No matter what they are ) I thank you! -- Randy

• I hope not, I really do, but the temptation will be there.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it depends too if they knew they could 100% get away with it, without their partner ever knowing -- that might change the answer for some.

0|0
    0|1
  • I seriously hope that that's not the case for *most* guys.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• That's pure BS.

Most guys won't cheat, regardless, because most guys are decent people. Sure there are a lot of assholes out there, that will cheat for any multitude of reasons, but the majority of us would not.

1|2
    1|0
  • will most women divorce their husbands the second they think they can do better? I'm getting real tired of the male bashing that seems to be so accepted in our ever so "tolerant" society.

2|4
    2|0
    • Why is the truth male bashing 😂😂 that’s funny.

• Show All
    • @Friendship_7 Peoples actions are their own, we may have different tendencies but that doesn't mean we are bound to them. I am male, I have a greater tendency towards aggression, doesn't mean I go around and violently assault people and that's the difference, you and her are arguing that a general tendency towards being more sexual (for lack of a better term) means that men are more likely to cheat which statistically they are not, at least not at a significantly greater rate (single digit percentage points and its already a pretty low number to begin with). Nothing I said has anything to do with feelings as I presented statistical data to back up my statements, you argued that data doesn't mean anything and that you have decided that men are more likely to cheat and will betray their wives even as the data shows otherwise. If I say no, this is not the case that most guys will not cheat because data shows that only about 20% of men will cheat ever in their life,

• @Friendship_7 then that means that by the literal definition of "most:
      greatest in amount or degree" that most men will NOT cheat, based upon scientific data and the literal definition of the word most. Their is nothing emotional or feeling based in that argument what so ever and the fact that you would suggest that only goes to show that your trying to dismiss my statement and evidence with feelings rather then facts as again, I presented facts and you presented opinion.

• We’re not all just animals with no self control. I’ve had girls come on to me despite me being engaged. I always rejected despite being attracted to them. I respect my girl way too much to do that to her. We’ve been through way too fucking much.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ok. It seems like it though.

• I'm glad you made up with her and now you're engaged. God bless you Tony!
      Family is the most important thing in life and there is no greater happiness than a happy marriage.

• Can people stop spewing this shit? People betray their partners when they are selfish assholes. Not everyone pulls that shit.

0|3
    0|0
  • I have no idea whether "most" guys would cheat. Many people, men and women, will cheat if the opportunity arises and many will go searching for the opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • If most guys cheat then why are there so many still married old couples around.

I'll agree some men do cheat maybe more than women do but it's only like 10% at best.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because the girl took them back or she cheated too that’s why.

• Show All
    • No it’s what I see and hear about.

• The people who are happy don't speak out.
      So you only hear the complainers.
      There are plenty of happy couples they are just quietly content

• Its not our fault we can't control our love emotions but if were talking about sex some do it because of the attractiveness but if you're gonna do that at least break up

0|0
    0|0
  • U know almost over 0.0% about cheating

0|2
    1|0
  • No. A person only "cheats" when the primary partner is not providing everything needed and wanted in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Many guys have told me that guys will cheat in a happy relationship just for something new. So that's not the case.

• Show All
    • "So that's not the case. "
      You agreed with me and this statement of yours contradicted yourself.

If someone wants something new and the primary partner is not providing it, then s/he may find it someone who will provide it.

• I didn't n sure.

• Most guys are loyal to their woman in the real world and only fantcise of other women in their minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are some guys who would chest, but not the majority. Id guess about 30 % would do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man who truly loves his girlfriend or wife would never cheat on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree , sexual cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the good ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a minority.

• Show All
    • Looking through the comments here, it appears that it is the majority. I go back to my exact previous statement; stop going after the wrong guys. If the assholes that cheat on people no longer get attention, then they can't cheat and will either be alone or have to turn into decent human beings. Stay in school and stop messing around with boys, they're idiots at that age.

• It’s not only guys my age it’s older guys too. I’m not talking about me anyway I don’t think I’ve been cheated on yet.

• I agree

1|0
    0|1
  • Disagree I don't cheat and I honestly never have

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this calls for an experiment

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just stuffing her with jizz. It's not really cheating per se..

0|0
    1|0
  • Would never cheat on my lovely woman

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, if that girlfriend or wife is like mine! It’s like having championship gold (her love) and it’s really all I need. Not even my celeb crush Megan Fox could sway me.

I can acknowledge an attractive woman’s existence but no girl compares to my love, even if presenting her body to me easily 😪.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the persons and the scenario, I imagine if I got in a relationship with my crush/best friend, and someone hit on him, he'd stay faithful and kindly reject her. I could be wrong, and I am open minded, but I have faith he wouldn't cheat on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Statistically women are more likely to cheat. So if most guys would cheat if the opportunity arose then does that mean that every woman would do so?

0|0
    1|0
  • Men cheat with unattractive women too, so what's the point of this question and having tonsils? both are irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve seen guys cheat without any consideration what so ever, and I’ve seen loyal men turn attractive women down and despise such women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes