Men, do you like “easy” women? Meaning, women who are promiscuous or more apt to be sexual with guys she just meets, relatively quick?

I think for a hookup, quick and easy sex, easy women could be more desirable. If the moment is right and there’s a woman who is right there wanting you, I don’t think most men would reject, especially if she’s somewhat attractive

322

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt most guys who wants a long term relationship will be interested in promiscious women. They go for those women only if they want something casual, but when they want to settle down, they make lots of effort, give all their time to a woman who doesn't sleep around much.

Most Helpful Guys

• Nah... I would rather get together quickly with a girl who breaks her own rules and only gets with me (not a girl who lies and says 'I never do this')

Besides less chance of STD's. I guess she could blow me... but I don't even think I would be interested in that.

• Not that but I don't like women who change their boyfriends very quickly and almost f*ck with every guy they met, I know that, this happend to me. There was a girl in my university, she had amazing body and she was keep touching me trying to flirt and such however I didn't like that because I found her ''easy'' and didn't give her attention lol.