Men, do you like “easy” women? Meaning, women who are promiscuous or more apt to be sexual with guys she just meets, relatively quick?

Updates:
I think for a hookup, quick and easy sex, easy women could be more desirable. If the moment is right and there’s a woman who is right there wanting you, I don’t think most men would reject, especially if she’s somewhat attractive

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt most guys who wants a long term relationship will be interested in promiscious women. They go for those women only if they want something casual, but when they want to settle down, they make lots of effort, give all their time to a woman who doesn't sleep around much.

0|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nah... I would rather get together quickly with a girl who breaks her own rules and only gets with me (not a girl who lies and says 'I never do this')

Besides less chance of STD's. I guess she could blow me... but I don't even think I would be interested in that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that but I don't like women who change their boyfriends very quickly and almost f*ck with every guy they met, I know that, this happend to me. There was a girl in my university, she had amazing body and she was keep touching me trying to flirt and such however I didn't like that because I found her ''easy'' and didn't give her attention lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like easy guys, guys who think they are capable of anything or having extreme confident that they are irresistable. I love roasting guys with huge ego.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the idea of being easy in the first place. By the way, I don't necessarily believe that easy always means promiscuous.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• No, I don't. I don't think many other men do, either.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't want a woman like that. I'm not looking for hookups.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are 100% single and desperate for a one night stand of sex then yes. For anything remotely serious, no...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if I’m looking for Ms. Right or Ms. Right Now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going by what seems to be the standard for easy on here, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • For the occasional night out? Yes

For a serious relationship? No

0|0
    0|0
  • No, god no.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I am very strait laced

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but not for anything long term

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm totally indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all set with that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Easy = Slut, No sluts for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No more than a "hard" one.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any interest in women

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women who will fight for the future of humanbeing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, I don’t like working for it, if a girl makes me work too hard I give up and find an easier girl, i don’t have the time and my labido is too high to wait

0|1
    2|0
    • Haha. Some girl down voted this opinion. This is true of most guys and why playing hard to get doesn’t work on 85-90% of guys. I suggest the girl who downvoted this come to an understanding of reality. The promiscuous girl is the one desired for quick no strings attached sex or a possible f*ck buddy. Also the guy looking for a relationship has sex very high on his agenda so if a guy is looking for something more serious maybe the promiscuous girl isn’t the one he wants but the girl who plays hard to get or makes him wait too long for sex gets set free. Guys aren’t going to wait forever, most guys have a hard enough time getting laid period so they’re not wasting time, effort and money on some chick who just wants her ego stroked. They’ll move on fast and aren’t chasing anyone. Guys like easy prey when it comes to sex or relationships... which lead to sex.

• You do realize not being a whore doesn’t necessarily mean a woman plays hard to get, right?

• Of course I was just using that as a side example to what this guy stated to illustrate guys like easy targets. Guys will label girls TMW - too much work if they have to spend too much time, effort, or money getting a girl. Roughly 1 out of every 2 people on this planet have a vagina, so vaginas are astoundingly common. They’re not rare. A guy will simply move on to find another one to get into into if he’s trying to get laid and the girl is TMW or if he’s trying to get into a relationship he’ll also move on to an easier target. Weather he’s looking for sex right now, or a relationship to include steady sex most guys aren’t going to work that hard. We want the fastest route to sex and easy girls provide that and girls who play hard to get or think their vaginas are some rare commodity and demand a lot to get access get bypassed for an easier target. In short: “Ain’t nobody got time for that.”

• I always kept my girlfriends far from my family.
    When I introduced my wife to them, she wasn't happy about it.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes