Why are guys so salty when a girl says she likes tall guys?

Whenever I see girls saying they like or they prefer tall guys more there is usually some guy being salty about it.

839

Most Helpful Guys

• Because women judge men by height far, far more harshly than men judge women by any unchangeable physical trait. Yes, men like breasts, but you would be hard pressed to find a guy that deems a woman below a certain cup size as absolutely worthless like women judge guys that are unfortunate enough to be more than two inches below average height.

• Actually a lot of guys say they like big boobs and ya there is a good amount that like small ones but the majority goes towards bigger ones and the same goes for butts. Why do you think so many women get plastic surgery.

• That’s not weird?

• Not really but I usually see rich men with tall women

• Because it portrays a complete double standard. Why is it ok for a woman to say she would prefer tall guys, but when a man says he prefers skinny girls he is ostracised by the opposite sex? People are going to have a type, nobody should be offended by what that might mean.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right , they're probably just salty because they're short

• I would love to see you try to control your race too. Don't get mad guys don't like specific race.

• Or people in general disagree

• One more advice. If you're annoyed by people, consider if your opinion is annoying or not.