How do you spot a Prince Hans before it's to late?

So this is usually what I call the type of guys who've hurt me in the past. They'll pretend to like me for me and convince me were perfect for each other. They'll pretend to care and to be a really good man but then end up betraying my trust and Stabbing me in back once things get to serious.

I literally think princess Anna from frozen could have been based on me 😅 but I never got the happy ending. Once I get close to someone they slam the door in my face. I tell myself it must be something Im doing, I must be a horrible person so I try really hard to be nice to people and make others happy so they don't leave but they always do.

How do i catch out theses types before it's to late and I get hurt again. There like a fake nice guy basically.

by the way #spolier if you've never seen frozen. Prince Hans, is a Prince who trys to convince Princess Anna to full in love with him and they get engaged only for you to find out at the end he never loved Anna and wants to get married so he can kill off Anna and her stister so he can take their throne.
I think you guys are right. I rush things way to soon and fall very easily for people and become to arched and blind to the warning signs to realise their not person they were when we frist met
Attached*

311

Most Helpful Guys

• One way of telling is if he is only asking surface type questions, and not really asking anything to really get to know you. If after a week and all is asking is your favorite whatever, and not diving deeper into your beliefs, wants, and desires than he really isn't that into you.

On the flip side of this, he may ask a few indepth questions, but his actions don't match up. He is either very touchy feely, or standoffish. The getting to know you and his actions should match.

If he is asking indepth questions, but is keeping his distance he isn't really looking to get to know you. He's just trying to gain trust for his ultimate goal.
    The same with asking indepth questions and being overly touchy feely too soon. He is trying to gain trust and move things along quickly.

How things normally progress is the asking of surface questions that progress into more personal questions into your interests, beliefs, wants and desires. The physical actions progress in the same fashion from non-personal (arm, hand) to more personal (intimate touch).
    When one part jumps in front of the other, he's more than likely looking at just getting you into bed.

• At least make sure the guy is good looking so you enjoy the sex even if he turns out to be like that.

• I'm a virgin, that's usually why they leave because they don't want the trouble of taking time and being understanding about it. They'd rather have a girl with experience so they can get what they want as soon as possible

Most Helpful Girl

• Observe him and follow him to spy on him I think that’s the only way