Reaction after seeing your girlfriend naked?

So, yesterday I was home alone with my boyfriend and we were going out, and when I was dressing up, he came in room and first time saw me naked, actually just in my knickers and without my bra. He came closer to me, put his arms around my waist and said: "Wow.. You are so beautiful! Here, here and here (he was kissing my lips, shoulder and put his hand on my heart and kissed it)!" I was so touched because he was looking me like that, not just my body, and he touched me so sensible like he was afraid he was going to hurt me. Is this normal reaction?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The first time I saw my girlfiend naked I was like "Holy shit! I'm gonna keep you."

Arguably not as sweet as your guy but she seemed pretty pleased 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • wait, how do you know he's your boyfriend, if you haven't had sex yet?

labels are for soup cans, not people

0|0
    2|3
    • What? Sex does not make you boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Show All
    • Alright! Enough of this troll.

• LOL!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it’s normal. I’d be changing outfits trying to find something to wear and my ex would walk in and grab me from behind and caress me all over with his hands and lips before turning me around, and well, we weren’t early arrivals to socials, put it that way lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• LMAO, What did you expect? Him to gut punch you and throw you on the bed?

He acted pretty normally.

0|1
    1|0
  • It should be, it sounds like he cares about you. A little hard to find these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was sweet, but if you were married , it would be sweeter

0|0
    0|0
  • I was impressed and blushed when I saw my ex girlfriend and I was so gentle, so it is normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he likes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • good guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dats very normal thing dat he did

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s a normal reaction

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea totally normal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes