Why do women judge the men they're dating but refuse to acknowledge and accept their own flaws and mistakes?

3rdSrike
I am not a clueless nor an unexperienced guys, i have been in the dating scene for years now and my friends are no different, i would like to think that iam a guy with options, 6'2, in good shape, great style and very good looking (according to women not according to me)... but iam a kind person, chill, laid back and straight to the point, i dont play games or aim to hurt anyone, even when a woman is acting weird and annoying i give her the benfit of the doubt and wait patiently to find out her reason but make no mistakes iam no matt, iam assertive af when i have to be ( if she won't quit the BS i will confront her and make sure she understands iam not her toy ) .

I make mistakes and i acknowledge my mistakes, i know i have flaws and i realize that no one is perfect, but almost every girl i dated or been interested in/interacted with judges men so harshly without actually looking at their own flaws, the last girl i dated had a list of flaws, she was hot, cute, feminine and laid back just like me and i liked that about her, yet she got mad at the most ridiculous little things, acted distant, annoyed and even hurt me sometimes, and basically kept mentioning my "Flaws" yet forgot to look at her own flaws and how she treated me poorly, finally i kinda snapped and told her to cut the crap , she got a little pissed but admitted that i was right and she has indeed done so bad things.

This is not uncommon at all, in fact iam still wondering why women judge men so harshly and judge every little detail and want everything to be so smooth and perfect when they themselves are far from perfect.
3
2