Guys are you truly satisfied with your partner?

I was just wondering if men were truly happy with their partner? Are you happy knowing that they will be your only partner for the rest of your life? Do you long for something else? Do you want to see someone new? Do you get bored with what you already have?

315

Most Helpful Guys

• That is exactly the reason why I aim to find someone with the same interests/passions as me! For example, I love piano. If I find someone else who loves the piano as much as I do, I cannot see us getting bored at all. There's just so much to talk about and it opens up so many opportunities such as playing with your partner in a duet or watching her perform etc...

• I’m very happy with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll speak on behalf of my husband, he says yes he is truly satisfied! 😉

• I don't wanna be a party pooper, but...
      Most of us are satisfied with our partner. At least until certain point. I wanna mean...
      Guys can love their partner but most of us (being clear here) want to have as much sexual encounters as possible with different women. It doesn't have to interfere with the love that we feel for the partner, but it's something... Mental a physically unstoppable? It doesn't matter if the partner is the most beautiful one. It's just to change and do other things.
      Of course, not of us, but the majority.
      And never we'll say that to our partner. It's a tricky question, of course, we know.
      But, if the partner is able to fully satisfy us sexually, most probably we won't look for other people.
      As the first mate said, perhaps a simple thing like a fantasy unfulfilled (anal for instance) can be enough to try to look for it outside.
      Not fair maybe, but 100% true.
      I hope not your case! ;-)

• Hello @NicolaD! First of all, sorry if I offended you in any way (English is not my mother tongue and sometimes I don't find the proper words to explain myself. Maybe it has been the problem? Perhaps I didn't catch your point...)
      I've spoken with several women about the topic and when I try to explain the guy's feelings, for instance, when Spring comes and women and girls start to dress more comfortable. They don't believe me! So that point guides me to question the difference about what a woman and a man can considerate "truly satisfied". I pretty sure that there is, at least, a little difference.
      I wasn't trying to be funny, but realistic. It clearly means that I didn't understand the tone of your answer at all!
      So don't be mad at me, please. I just wanted to reflect the truth hat I know.
      (I hope I've succeed this time! ;-P)

• No problem @Sciro - lovely to hear from you. Thanks for explaining.