Guys are you truly satisfied with your partner?

I was just wondering if men were truly happy with their partner? Are you happy knowing that they will be your only partner for the rest of your life? Do you long for something else? Do you want to see someone new? Do you get bored with what you already have?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That is exactly the reason why I aim to find someone with the same interests/passions as me! For example, I love piano. If I find someone else who loves the piano as much as I do, I cannot see us getting bored at all. There's just so much to talk about and it opens up so many opportunities such as playing with your partner in a duet or watching her perform etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m very happy with her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll speak on behalf of my husband, he says yes he is truly satisfied! 😉

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't wanna be a party pooper, but...
      Most of us are satisfied with our partner. At least until certain point. I wanna mean...
      Guys can love their partner but most of us (being clear here) want to have as much sexual encounters as possible with different women. It doesn't have to interfere with the love that we feel for the partner, but it's something... Mental a physically unstoppable? It doesn't matter if the partner is the most beautiful one. It's just to change and do other things.
      Of course, not of us, but the majority.
      And never we'll say that to our partner. It's a tricky question, of course, we know.
      But, if the partner is able to fully satisfy us sexually, most probably we won't look for other people.
      As the first mate said, perhaps a simple thing like a fantasy unfulfilled (anal for instance) can be enough to try to look for it outside.
      Not fair maybe, but 100% true.
      I hope not your case! ;-)

• Show All
    • Hello @NicolaD! First of all, sorry if I offended you in any way (English is not my mother tongue and sometimes I don't find the proper words to explain myself. Maybe it has been the problem? Perhaps I didn't catch your point...)
      I've spoken with several women about the topic and when I try to explain the guy's feelings, for instance, when Spring comes and women and girls start to dress more comfortable. They don't believe me! So that point guides me to question the difference about what a woman and a man can considerate "truly satisfied". I pretty sure that there is, at least, a little difference.
      I wasn't trying to be funny, but realistic. It clearly means that I didn't understand the tone of your answer at all!
      So don't be mad at me, please. I just wanted to reflect the truth hat I know.
      (I hope I've succeed this time! ;-P)

• No problem @Sciro - lovely to hear from you. Thanks for explaining.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Normally I get bored when I get complacent and 'used to things'. Not the case with my current girlfriend. Now, being poly, I will always be open to the idea of having another mutual partner with her, but don't get it twisted, I'm satisfied with her in more ways, and to a greater degree, than I thought possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best way to know is tried and true. If you're able to see what results and failures produce then you have the experience and knowledge to know what is what isn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was never completely satisfied with any of my girlfriends. I was never told that I should be. Like most men, I was taught to believe that I should be thankful that any woman would have me. We are taught to make ourselves disposable to women, for women. Never put our own needs or desires ahead of a woman's, any woman's, ever. So, absolutely not. I doubt any self-respecting man ever has been.

1|0
    1|0
  • I won't get into a relationship or stay in one if I'm not happy with them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I was very happy with my wife she passed away 5 years ago so I'm by self right now

2|0
    0|0
  • I’m completely in love with my girlfriend. she's perfect in everyway. And she seems to think the same for me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be if I had a good woman that treats me right for once t...

1|0
    1|0
  • No, she says no to anal, and I really wanted to do her in the ass!

1|0
    2|0
  • To be honest i get bored easily

1|0
    2|0
    • Thank you for being honest

• All men do but so do women

1|0
    0|0
  • We always want something else, the idea that once we meet a female we simply stop desiring other females is a complete narcissistic female mentality.
    Men are biologically driven to spread our seed, the idea of monogamy is a female mindset which men have been forced to adhere too.

1|0
    0|0
    • When were they forced to adhere to that back in the patriarchy?

• Show All
    • But in the olden days bruv, marriage was still around when girls were married off and had to have sex with their husbands..

• Religion was and is a system of control. It’s poison and dangerous.

• Depends on the partner.

I was there once. She dumped me because she thought her parents would disapprove.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t believe there’s a girl out there who could satisfy me

1|0
    0|0
    • Satisfy you in what way, spiritually, sexually, mentally, physically, emotionally, intel

• Show All
    • Who isn't LOL

• A lot of people

What Girls Said 2

• Only one guy satisfied... but I can't have him ☹️

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys will never be satisfied with one girl. They have to be a pass around. Dirty fboys

1|0
    0|2
    • I'm satisfied with one good woman... but sadly women are only attracted to fuckboys

• Show All
    • Loyal guys are very rare unfortunately

• But then again, loyal women are too

Recommended myTakes