Does it mean anything if a guy kisses a girl's forehead?

My boyfriend does this a lot

Does it mean anything?
Or guys do it to their female friends too?
  • Yes
  • Not really

1648

Most Helpful Guys

• It is a sign of genuine affection and respect. The way I see it, being a guy, we don't just kiss a girl we don't have feelings for, it means something but to be on the forehead is also an indication of respect. Yes, a father will also do the same for his daughter but we are not talking about that, are we? Even then, it is a mark of affection and respect. I hope my comment helps.

• It's a way of saying, "I love you," without using words.

Most Helpful Girls

• I had a guy doing that to me. I looked up and I found that it might mean that he wants to protect you or that he wants to be there for you.

• He loves you and respects you