How do I ask a guy out on a date?

What’s a good way to ask a guy out without being weird

525

What Guys Said 25

• Just ask him to go somewhere with you to something casual, don't say date because that puts pressure on both you and don't go to dinner because sitting across a table from someone and trying to start a conversation is awkward AF. Just go somewhere casual, if it goes well then say about going to get some food. Job done, its risk free and doesn't make anything awkward because there is no pressure or expectation.

• 3d

So like a movie right, that’s what I was thinking

• 3d

Movie works depending on how well you know them, just remember being sat in a movie can be kind of awkward because its 2 hours sat in the dark, not really talking.

• Hey, , would you like to go out with me?
    Took me more time to write it than think about it.
    Do you see, how simple it is? No mind games, no deception, no lies. Just honest and direct. To the point.
    Girls, you should learn it.

• Find a movie he likes. Say to him "i want to go see ______ but i can't find anyone else that wants tom go see it". "You want to go see it with me"? This is good because it's non commital you didn't ask him out so he can't reject you.

• Simple. Let's take dinner sometimes. When are you free! Wait for his answer. If you receive. Cool. Let's take dinner! Set a definitive date with a specific place and hours to meet up and finish the conversation bay saying. I look forward to seeing you. I need to go. See you whenever we meet!

• Just ask, this is very charming. Not a lot of girls would ever do this. 9.5/10 of girls would rather wait and risk losing him than taking initiative.

Even if I didn’t like you I’ll be impressed enough to just say sure.

• I was thinking of going to X would you like to go with me and later have kissy time.

• "hey pal. wanna go on a date with me?" if he thinks you are attractive its percectly enough, just dont feel anxious! you have nothing to lose, its just a possibilitty!

• None of this "will you go out with me" bs, that's childsplay. Just be direct and to the point, "hey I like you/think you're cute etc/ let's get some drinks sometime or play some pool etc.

• Practice asking lots of guys out until you don't feel weird. You have to screw up lots of times before you get good at something.

• tell him about this new restaurant or cafe that just opened up and you really want to go with someone, if he is interested i'm sure he'll end up finishing that sentence for you

• First be friendly to him, have a normal chat, and tell him" u are a nice guy", and ask him "would u like to go out with me" and here's ur date is ready. Probably this may help u..

• Be direct and ask him out... and don't be weird about it

• Tbh i would like it when you would just ask me straight up: "do you wanna go on a date with me?" Never shot is always miss.

• just ask him to do something low stress and quick, like grab coffee, or lunch or whatever.

• Just ask him in plane words like- "Shall we go out together " or "Would you mind being out with me"

• Hey wanna go out? Don't make it harder than what it is. Don't think about it just do it

• Just ask, if the guy is interested he won't find it weird at all.

• Ask if he wants to hang out.

• Be weird, embrace it.

• *slowly takes brick out of pocket*

• Imagine you were asking your best friend

• You don't. You let him do it. Be a lady

• Hey do this with me

• don't make it harder than what it actually is

just be like. im going to see a movie tonight, if you're free, you should come with me

• Anyway in which you would like a guy to ask you will work and probably many ways that wouldn’t work on you will work too. Just do it.

What Girls Said 5

• "I really like spending time with you. Wanna go out sometime?" (If you've spoken to him a few times)

If not just start a casual conversation and end it with giving him your number or asking his, then ask him out via text. (less creepy than going straight to his face and going like "Hey go out with me")

• Just straight up ask him don’t beat around the bush.

• In my experience asking men out, isn’t always the best option. At least for me, not because I would get rejected but because I find it sets a kind of standard for the date. This could lead to some pressure for the guy or girl to try to say anything in order to create a connection. I find asking them to hang out somewhere is better, because if you are able to see a friendship with them, then it’ll be more comfortable to be yourself because you don’t feel like u have to impress them as much. If it leads to something further, then creating a friendship base is important. If it doesn’t then there’s no harm done, because at least you can keep your friendship.

• Personally I wouldn't do it

• "hey wanna go on a date?"