Do you dream about your ex?

This is pure torture. When I was dating this guy I ALWAYS dreamed about him in a positive way. We broke up the dreams continued more intensely. 🙄 does the same thing happen to men? Do you dream about your ex near constantly?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I do see her in my dreams once in a great while. Last night I dreamt she showed up at my home by surprise, and had another woman with her. They both escorted me to bed and gave me a 3some. Wild times. Then I woke up, shook my head, and started laughing my ass off...
    I knew in the dream that I was dreaming, so I made myself wake up.
    I laughed because it has to be a dream, because I know damn well there is zero chance of it in real life!
    Hence why I laughed. That was actually pretty funny to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I still get him in my dreams sometimes. I don’t mind since it’s occasional and I am pretty sure I don’t want him back. I don’t mind a sex dream from time to time. I have no intention of talking to or hook up with him in real life though.