Please answer my question?

So if your playing basketball in gym, and your on a sorta competitive team for people who are not that experienced with the game. I kinda think this guy on your team is cute but you dont really know him that well. While playing basketball, I was actually good I scored 4 baskets. Everytime he would get the ball he would look at someone else then pass it to me. Other than that he would just regular pass to me. He seems like a shy person and I dont know him otherwise. Do you think he likes me? Or why do you think he would look at the other person insted of looking at me and passing it to the other person who was open.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Part of the game of football or basketball relies on deceiving the other team members. You do this by looking at one place and passing the ball to someone else. Since you make a decent number of baskets, that someone is YOU. He may like you, he may not. (Why not ask him out for a coffee or a soda and ask him? ) In the meantime, when you get that pass, take the shot!

0|0
    0|0
  • You think he likes you because he passed you the ball a few times? Now I've heard everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he’s passing it to the person that makes the most shots.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look one way do fool the defense and then pass it to someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called a no look pass...

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

ok thats not what i asked tho

• 2d

I mean, everyone has different decision making when it comes to passing. Maybe the other person wasn't as open as you.

• My man is just a good point guard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes